💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Return of Female Rappers?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

kabirartfling

Nicki has been so dominant and arrogant only cuz she had no female competition! That being said she did do alot of hardwork and her raps are just effortless!

Give your love to me

1 hour ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Do they dominate country? I really don't know 😭😭

One time I watched a country music award thing (don't even know why) and most of the performers were women

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AlexanderLevi2
5 hours ago, Red said:

One time I watched a country music award thing (don't even know why) and most of the performers were women

That doesn't mean they dominate the scene...

Currently listening to Joanne

I'm sorry but most of the new female rappers don't have much to offer. The only one who did was Azealia, but we all know how that ended :diane:

PopThatArt
12 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Lately R&B and Hip-Hip has begun to make a come back for the first time in 10 years. Streaming seems to be helping that a lot. 

So this makes me think, does this trend mean that the female rapper will have a comeback as well? 

Of course we've had Nicki for the last 6 years, and we had Iggy for a hot second.

But other then that female rappers have struggled to be heard in the last 10 years. 

Could we perhaps return to a time soon like when Missy, Lil Kim, Eve, Lauryn Hill, Foxy Brown, Lisa Left Eye Lopes and others were seen in the upper regions of the charts. 

Frankly I'm sick of it just being Nicki and i think some other women need to humble her. 

What are your thoughts?

(Lil Kim, Lauryn Hill, Missy Elliott, Foxy Brown)

LG5!

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
19 minutes ago, Poot said:

I'm sorry but most of the new female rappers don't have much to offer. The only one who did was Azealia, but we all know how that ended :diane:

You nuts. Turn on CupcakKe dear. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
12 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Fine with Nicki, but I need Missy to make a huge comeback. Her music is amazing.

Is it really tho?

Go see A Star is Born

YaaaasGaga

I think we need a female rapper who will actually stick up for and acknowledge the LGBT community, the people of whom they built the back of their career on and got them where they are today and not be such an a**hole

Just saying :tea:

Archived