💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tickets For BTWB UK Dates Sell-Out Within Minutes

MOLLY CYRUS

Featured Posts

MOLLY CYRUS

Global superstar Lady Gaga has proven once again that she is perhaps the biggest artist on the planet, having sold-out her Born This Way Ball UK Live Dates within minutes!

Last Tuesday, 10th April, Lady Gaga confirmed she will bring her Born This Way Ball tour to the UK in September, with shows confirmed to take place at London's Twickenham Stadium on 8th September and Manchester's MEN Arena on 11th September. After a hysterical rush this morning, tickets were snapped-up within minutes as fans flocked to the Internet to secure their place at the long-awaited shows.

Those lucky enough to have purchase tickets can now look forward to seeing Lady Gaga perform tracks from her latest album 'Born This Way' as well as music from her previous albums 'The Fame' and 'The Fame Monster'. Supporting Lady Gaga for the European leg of The Born This Way Ball will be the newly reformed British rock band The Darkness.

Lady Gaga UK & Ireland Born This Way Ball Tour Dates are as follows:

Sept 8th - London, Twickenham Stadium

Sept 11th - Manchester, Manchester Arena

Sept 15th - Dublin, Aviva Stadium (On Sale April 16th)

If you're still looking for Lady Gaga Tickets, you should compare prices at Stereoboard.com. We work only with the leading UK agencies and fan exchanges to compare prices, ensuring you don't get ripped off by online scammers. Click Here to Compare & Buy Lady Gaga Tickets.

Stereoboard warns Lady Gaga fans to be aware of fraudulent ticket websites looking to take advantage of the huge demand and scam fans into buying fake tickets that don’t even exist. Please click here to see our list of websites that we believe to be fraudulent.

Don't forget you can also buy your Lady Gaga tickets right now at Viagogo - The Ticket Exchange Site.

we all knew this was happening/know it happened. celebration post tbh

http://www.stereoboa...m_campaign=news

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

This tour is selling so ridiculously well, I'm so ****ing proud of her :flutter:

Oh, and I got my Manchester ticket! :teehee:

IDKmyname

:Gaga: This makes me nervous!! I want my ticket now :( they will be on sale in Romania soon :derpga:

Lion Heart

Gaga :Gaga:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived