💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tickets For BTWB UK Dates Sell-Out Within Minutes

MOLLY CYRUS

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Be careful for those who going to buy tix from ebay and some sites like that.

So many fake tix are around.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cdparky

Wait until nearer the show, see if vileagogo drop prices.A little weary of ebay when getting tix, unless someone knows of a seller on there who is legit & has a little business of selling concert tickets they have used before?

At least hold fire from ebay until you are within 45 days of the show - beyond that ebay / paypal will have no interest if the seller rips you off.

aprilshack

At least hold fire from ebay until you are within 45 days of the show - beyond that ebay / paypal will have no interest if the seller rips you off.

Aye. Just looked on seatwave/Vilagogo & their booking fees are £24+!!! Almost & tenner delivery plus vat!!

Jase

Aye. Just looked on seatwave/Vilagogo & their booking fees are £24+!!! Almost & tenner delivery plus vat!!

What a ****ing joke :eek:

aprilshack

What a ****ing joke :eek:

I thought TM were bad enough with their booking fees! Bitch had better announce another manchester date! That £25 booking fee is nearly as bad as hiking up the prices of the tickets with the legal scalpers!

Jase

There's just absolutely no reason whatsoever why she would play JUST the two shows in LDN and Manchester. At this point, I find the whole idea of no more dates being announced so ridiculous, especially considering how fast they sold out.

StrawberryBlond

There's just absolutely no reason whatsoever why she would play JUST the two shows in LDN and Manchester. At this point, I find the whole idea of no more dates being announced so ridiculous, especially considering how fast they sold out.

Yeah. Especially as Gaga's in competition in the pop charts against the likes of Rihanna and Katy Perry, both of whom do lots of UK dates, so she'll look really bad if she just does two, a number that nowhere met fan demand. And she played 17 UK shows for the MB (and she played 4 in Belfast, which is considered part of Britain too). You can't go from playing 17 dates in a country with your last tour to only playing 2 dates with the next. Live Nation UK made several tweets about how amazingly the tickets sold out and then said they "have a busy week planned for you. You guys are gonna love it." Suggests that more dates will be announced on Monday.

toanythingtaboo

Don't know if I should wait for their announcements or go ahead and buy some tickets for Dublin? :ohno:

aprilshack

Don't know if I should wait for their announcements or go ahead and buy some tickets for Dublin? :ohno:

The only thing i can suggest is get Dublin tix & sell on ebay if you get others? At least you know you would be going.

toanythingtaboo

The only thing i can suggest is get Dublin tix & sell on ebay if you get others? At least you know you would be going.

Yeah, I think that's where I'm at right now.

It doesn't look like she's coming to Scotland, so I'm going to have to travel regardless.

Jase

New Twickenham date, pre-sale on Thurs, general on Fri

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/lady-gaga-tickets?c=twit_wp_ln_ladygaga_170412

Archived