And who's The Queen now, Madonna fans?

tumblr_lt5fldXdvC1qkh0dd.gif

Madonna, obviously.

just kidding :lolgaga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

BadHeavyMetalQueen

So happy I got my Manchester tickets! :excited2::party: :talk:

TheQueen

I am so happy for her! I wonder if she will beat U2 for top tour ;)

Part of me doesn't want her to because I am Irish :derpga: the other part does because she's my fave :flutter:

At the moment that the sale starts, if there are more people on line attempting to buy tickets than there are tickets available, then the rate at which it sells out will be entirely dependent on the speed/efficiency of the ticketing site. So whether it is 1 second, 10 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes or half an hour makes no difference.

The interesting figure would be how many times more people were trying to buy tickets than were available. Looking at what I've read I'm guessing it is around 4 times.

boysboysboys

At the moment that the sale starts, if there are more people on line attempting to buy tickets than there are tickets available, then the rate at which it sells out will be entirely dependent on the speed/efficiency of the ticketing site. So whether it is 1 second, 10 seconds, 1 minute, 10 minutes or half an hour makes no difference.

The interesting figure would be how many times more people were trying to buy tickets than were available. Looking at what I've read I'm guessing it is around 4 times.

Magoo, how many more dates can this demand get her in London? :fat:

StrawberryBlond

With supposedly over two million people demanding UK tickets, I'd say she should try for Wembley Stadium. It has a 90,000 capacity (8,000 more than Twickenham), is the largest stadium in the UK and is the 19th largest stadium in the world. It would be the largest stadium Gaga's ever played and that would make the tour look great and be a milestone for her. Plus, it would mean she wouldn't have to make 20+ shows if she focuses on this stadium and more similar sized stadiums.

TheQueen

With supposedly over two million people demanding UK tickets, I'd say she should try for Wembley Stadium. It has a 90,000 capacity (8,000 more than Twickenham), is the largest stadium in the UK and is the 19th largest stadium in the world. It would be the largest stadium Gaga's ever played and that would make the tour look great and be a milestone for her. Plus, it would mean she wouldn't have to make 20+ shows if she focuses on this stadium and more similar sized stadiums.

Twickenham only has 55,000 concert capacity though, it'd be almost double.

Magoo, how many more dates can this demand get her in London? :fat:

mm lots of possible maths to do.

The thinking that demand for the general sale was 4x availability comes from seeing forum posts of dissapointed fans vs those who got tickets in the general sale in about a 3:1 ratio. Next question is how may tickets were actually available. I'd think about half of the tickets already went in the presales (and with that the majority of the standing and lower level seating) or are reserved for premium packages. It's also complicated by the likelihood that many of those trying to buy were scalpers. But suppose there were then 55K/2 = 27,500 seats for general sale, and 110K folk trying to buy them, and 82.5K left disappointed - that's enough to fill another 1.5 stadiums already. Then there will be as many again now wanting to buy who hadn't learnt about the concert in time; so I reckon she could fill about 4 stadium shows in London without problem. The problem is her schedule however only seems to allow for one or at best two more shows.

Just A Holy Fool

She could always tack a couple extra London shows on at the end of the European leg?

Archived