Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tickets For BTWB UK Dates Sell-Out Within Minutes

MOLLY CYRUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreLovesU

how was the sale in Finland and France which started selling?

At first, Stade de France in Paris was apparently solded out, but at the end of the day, they added tickets and there are like 2000 tickets left maybe... And the 2nd Stadium in Nice is not selling well at all... At least, for the GA as there are more than 15000 tickets left... .____.

334962nice.jpg

At first, Stade de France in Paris was apparently solded out, but at the end of the day, they added tickets and there are like 2000 tickets left maybe... And the 2nd Stadium in Nice is not selling well at all... At least, for the GA as there are more than 15000 tickets left... .____.

334962nice.jpg

How can that be if the stadium's capacity is only 8000? :huh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_Charles-Ehrmann

It's actually 8000 seating seats when closed and about 50,000 for concerts. Biggest affluence was 55 641 for U2 in 2009. FROM WIKIPEDIA : http://fr.wikipedia....Charles-Ehrmann

nm-photo-256142.jpg

Oh, it's huge :jawdrop: Thank you for the information because I couldn't understand why Gaga had chosen such a small venue to perform at.

God! I even wanted to buy tickets for the BTW Ball in Nice hoping the atmosphere would be more intimate there.

:teehee:

how was the sale in Finland and France which started selling?

Finland tickets sold out fastly, Lower Tier seats and GA were gone within few minutes and after normal view tickets were sold out Live Nation Finland added near the stage seats with limited view for sale which were sold out within few hours. There are only very few Goverment Hooker packages left atm and its written on livenation.fi site that concert is sold out. :)

littleemonster

Finland tickets sold out fastly, Lower Tier seats and GA were gone within few minutes and after normal view tickets were sold out Live Nation Finland added near the stage seats with limited view for sale which were sold out within few hours. There are only very few Goverment Hooker packages left atm and its written on livenation.fi site that concert is sold out. :)

really great! Europe sale is good so far!

Need that extra Manchester date. :cry:

THIS!! My mum decided last night that if a Manchester date comes out then she is gonna take me and my little sister. It's not the ideal situation goin with my mum but no one else up home was prepared to pay the home to go all the way down and get a ticket, so at least I'll get to go if another date is announced which seems very likely!

Michael

THIS!! My mum decided last night that if a Manchester date comes out then she is gonna take me and my little sister. It's not the ideal situation goin with my mum but no one else up home was prepared to pay the home to go all the way down and get a ticket, so at least I'll get to go if another date is announced which seems very likely!

Fingers crossed for both of us! :hug:

Archived