💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Safety

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

KyliesChild

Well, yes. Actually, a lot of the times for people who have to go on huge stages because something can happen any minute. But you don't need to be a coward about it, it makes all of the people living in hatred win. Plus she has a lot of security that even grapples some fans, so that makes me less concerned.

Bad Bromance

The thought has crossed my mind at times, way before the horrific incident in Orlando, FL yesterday, but we can't worry about things like this because we have no control over them.  

I'm sure Gaga's security team will strive to keep her safe at all times so let's not worry too much about things we really can't control or change.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Lord Temptation
53 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

The thought has crossed my mind at times, way before the horrific incident in Orlando, FL yesterday, but we can't worry about things like this because we have no control over them.  

I'm sure Gaga's security team will strive to keep her safe at all times so let's not worry too much about things we really can't control or change.   ;)

Agreed. We should never let fear paralyse us into inaction, and not living our lives to the fullest.

Glory

Just thought of  that after Christina's story.

The most polarizing days of Gaga are far though, she's still a huge supporter of course but i'd be more stressed if BTW was dropping this year.

Archived