💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Safety

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

Do you ever worry for Gaga's safety? There's a lot of crazies out there and always likes to get in there with her fans. 

She can also be quite polarising to some people and can attract a lot of haters. In addition to this, there are people that might be obsessed. 

Do you think having a few security guards around is good enough?

I'm just thinking about all of this after the Christina Grimmie incident - she was a smaller star, but still had crazy obsessive and dangerous fans, I imagine Gaga may have more.

Also, I don't want to say it, but I will, I have had many worries about what extremists think of her, especially because they have HATE our community so much...

Antonio

Please don't :ohno:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Nicole

She spends money on security, she's said that. I wouldn't spend every waking minute worried that someone will hurt her. 

I do hope that in the wake of the death of Christina, there is an increase in security for M&Gs/concerts in the future. Not just for Gaga but any artist. People are ****ed and it's not worth taking that chance. 

Didymus

Remember in Indonesia or whatever when extremists said they bought like a hundreds of tickets to her BTWB and they'd bring knives in and stab everybody tho :koons:

That was scary.

I don't know though.. we haven't had a serious incident, really. Something could happen for sure, but something could happen to all of us just walking down the street. I don't think that there's a good reason to worry more about Gaga than anyone else, y'know, esp. because her increased risk is met with increased security :shrug:

SMILE2NE1
3 minutes ago, Nicole said:

She spends money on security, she's said that. I wouldn't spend every waking minute worried that someone will hurt her. 

I do hope that in the wake of the death of Christina, there is an increase in security for M&Gs/concerts in the future. Not just for Gaga but any artist. People are ****ed and it's not worth taking that chance. 

Yes. I don't want to worry but all the things that happened this weekend has just set something off in me. :giveup:

Phoenix

Well I always worry especially now after all these things happened. She has some (many) seriously obsessed haters, and she stands for something that a lot of people hate. She is one of the biggest lgbt supporters from todays popstars (if not the biggest), and she is known worldwide.

I guess bodyguards can keep her from physical attack, but they can't stop a bullet. 

💎

considering what happened in orlando i'd be much more worried about her fans attending her future concerts. prime target for terrorists

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

bayonse
1 minute ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Yes. I don't want to worry but all the things that happened this weekend has just set something off in me. :giveup:

you gotta worry about yourself and your family/friends

she's a millionaire with security, she will be fine

no more parties in LA

Nicole
Just now, SMILE2NE1 said:

Yeah I completely understand, it hits close to home when it's something that you are part of. Music community, sport community, anything. 

Yuuri
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Not after this, no:

tumblr_m8vhx3RuR21rnpxvho1_400.gif

Good thing I brought an umbrella to protect myself from her album dropping off the charts.

crisTEAne
4 minutes ago, Luiz said:

her fans attending her future concerts. prime target for terrorists

i've been thinking about this. it's scary, but i would never miss a gagz concert. :giveup:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

brendablethyn

I think they prefer random attacks on normal people because that strikes more fear into people. 

MaryJaneHolland

I clearly am. Especially when the tour starts. You know, terrorist pick places where there are a lot of people. That's what happened in Paris, they attacked on a concert. Right after that, Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour was in Paris and she was scared about her safety and the safety of everyone in the arena. So, she definitely needs more security, especially on concerts.... 

Archived