💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

On the Gaga and Hillary Fiasco

Neal

Featured Posts

mister max

thinkinf of it...

what if it wasnt about the orlando shootings, but about the dead of Christina's murder...

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bad Bromance
3 hours ago, Neal said:

First of all, the overreaction is real.

Gaga, our beloved Gaga, which has supported the LGBTQ+ community her whole life, even before she was famous. Gaga, who has fashioned her 2nd/3rd album around her message of love and acceptance in particular to the gays, which is Born This Way. Gaga, who has a foundation for mental health and supporting our community. Gaga, who is a staunch speaker against rape. Gaga, a feminist. Gaga, who has recently launched a collection to inspire and empower us. Gaga who has met w/ Obama to discuss anti-bullying laws. I can't even count how much this woman has given our community. Not just our community, but the youth, rape survivors, etc. You're telling me that suddenly, she has changed so much that she almost -hates- the gays?

Yes that tweet was insensitive and uncalled for. Not gonna defend it, cause it was done in bad taste. I think she realized it, that's why she deleted it. But the comments about her... I think the commonly used adjective is "Disgusting" among others, and the hate directed towards her... It's unreal. Probably why she's distant to us in the first place. After ARTPOP underperformed and a lot of you ripped her apart, no wonder she's so cautious with the new album. Cause everyone's so entitled, feeling that they own Gaga cause he gave her $8.99 on an album. 

It's a terrible crime, and the most this fanbase does is take her down rather than sympathize with the person that probably feels as much pain as we do. How many tour dates has she performed in Orlando? Met with the gays there? She truly has a connection with us, but all of the negative "fans" in here block that out.

Everyone take a deep breathe and go easy on our girl. The whole world is against her ever since, so she really can't doubt us anymore than she does now.

So if you're gonna comment "This thread again?" then by all means, don't bother. These days, positive threads are far outnumbere by negative threads. And it's a forum.

I think i'm gonna stop visiting GGD for a while.

Glad to see some positive members here who don't blow everything out of proportion and who only focus on the negative. I agree with your post 100%!   :hug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

When did this issue become all about Gaga? :saladga:

There are families grieving their murdered sons/daughters/sisters/brothers and we're here on an internet forum arguing selfishly over a popstar's tweet. If anything, WE are the insensitive ones.

I think it's time to pop, lock, and drop it sis. There's more to life than this :koons:

Amen, and we are arguing about a deleted tweet. :saladga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

lxdygxga

She's human, she made a mistake. Come on, it's Gaga, she would never ever mean any ill will towards any community, and it was just perhaps worded wrongly. We've all done it before - the point is she posted a beautiful message after it which really hit home about the issue at hand, which is what we all should be focused on.

giskardsb

I didn't follow the whole mess here, but the fact that some chose to ignore or disbelieve Gaga's entire track record for the LGBT community was absurd.  Some seemed to get upset simply because she didn't mention "gay" or "LGBT" directly at first.  Just silly stuff IMO.  Think about it this way... she cares that PEOPLE were killed, whatever their "brand", and this is part of a long trend of gun violence in this country, against all people, that needs dealt with.  She obviously added more later.   But some here just sounded annoyed that she didn't spin it immediately as an LGBT hate crime, rather than just gun violence against people.  

5 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

When did this issue become all about Gaga? :saladga:

There are families grieving their murdered sons/daughters/sisters/brothers and we're here on an internet forum arguing selfishly over a popstar's tweet. If anything, WE are the insensitive ones.

I think it's time to pop, lock, and drop it sis. There's more to life than this :koons:

You're right. Just needed to vent that out. 

6 hours ago, Didymus said:

I'm still gonna call you out on it 'cause this didn't deserve its own thread, no matter how much you're going to try to bring some objective validity to what you're saying :sis:

It did deserve its own thread, esp. when there are four other negative and specially harsh threads about her; one actually reached 13 pages already. :sis:

Archived