💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

On the Gaga and Hillary Fiasco

Neal

Featured Posts

First of all, the overreaction is real.

Gaga, our beloved Gaga, which has supported the LGBTQ+ community her whole life, even before she was famous. Gaga, who has fashioned her 2nd/3rd album around her message of love and acceptance in particular to the gays, which is Born This Way. Gaga, who has a foundation for mental health and supporting our community. Gaga, who is a staunch speaker against rape. Gaga, a feminist. Gaga, who has recently launched a collection to inspire and empower us. Gaga who has met w/ Obama to discuss anti-bullying laws. I can't even count how much this woman has given our community. Not just our community, but the youth, rape survivors, etc. You're telling me that suddenly, she has changed so much that she almost -hates- the gays?

Yes that tweet was insensitive and uncalled for. Not gonna defend it, cause it was done in bad taste. I think she realized it, that's why she deleted it. But the comments about her... I think the commonly used adjective is "Disgusting" among others, and the hate directed towards her... It's unreal. Probably why she's distant to us in the first place. After ARTPOP underperformed and a lot of you ripped her apart, no wonder she's so cautious with the new album. Cause everyone's so entitled, feeling that they own Gaga cause he gave her $8.99 on an album. 

It's a terrible crime, and the most this fanbase does is take her down rather than sympathize with the person that probably feels as much pain as we do. How many tour dates has she performed in Orlando? Met with the gays there? She truly has a connection with us, but all of the negative "fans" in here block that out.

Everyone take a deep breathe and go easy on our girl. The whole world is against her ever since, so she really can't doubt us anymore than she does now.

So if you're gonna comment "This thread again?" then by all means, don't bother. These days, positive threads are far outnumbere by negative threads. And it's a forum.

I think i'm gonna stop visiting GGD for a while.

crisTEAne

and my mother monster is standing beside me
as i'm packing my bags in the car
(we're gypsies on the road to love :wub:)
she says please monsters no more fighting
oh it's only gonna do you harm

but they can't help it, they don't know how
i guess she'll always be hanging round with the

tumblr_o3okihoSqX1r6eesvo1_500.gif

#buyWrongCrowdoniTunes

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

A lot of assumptions in that OP

Definitely. Don't you have a lot of assumptions abt Gaga too? Such as how maybe she didn't know that the attack wasn't abt the LGBT youth, etc

Yuuri

Yes she hates the gay now. She used them just to get coins. :laughga: 

*Spoiler*

If any of you people think that she hates the gays, then you need to rethink who Lady Gaga is and what she's about. 

Didymus
1 minute ago, Neal said:

Definitely. Don't you have a lot of assumptions abt Gaga too? Such as how maybe she didn't know that the attack wasn't abt the LGBT youth, etc

Well, I actually posted in one thread that I considered that an option :chica:

I was talking more about how her fans ripped her apart after ARTPOP underperformed (not even true), how the entire world is supposedly against her etc.

I get that that's the only way you can complain about what people are saying in other threads without coming across as someone who's just annoyed and expects other people to fix that, but I'm still gonna call you out on it 'cause this didn't deserve its own thread, no matter how much you're going to try to bring some objective validity to what you're saying :sis:

Gurl, you didn't hear it from me, but I heard Gaga hates the gays now because they didn't buy ARTPOP ... Pass it on ...

13 minutes ago, edgy said:

Gurl, you didn't hear it from me, but I heard Gaga hates the gays now because they didn't buy ARTPOP ... Pass it on ...

I believe you!:derpga:

Impostor

Yeah like everybody hates her now just because she won't vote for Bernie

Chic

I don't understand what's such a big deal. On one hand, you could view it as a tasteless endorsement of Hillary. On the other hand, you could view it as an immediate call to action for individuals seeking ways to instate national preventative measures in the future. I lean towards the latter because I believe Gaga's own personal views transcend her endorsement of Hillary. She would be advocating for gun control regardless of Hillary's presidency, it just so happens that the presidential candidate she supports aligns with her views (whether or not you feel this is solely influenced by money is up to you) and she feels the need to present a direct path to her idea of the best possible solution to the issue presented here - that being, the prevention of future incidences such as this.

eNICKma
19 minutes ago, Neal said:

Gaga, our beloved Gaga, which has supported the LGBTQ+ community her whole life, even before she was famous. Gaga, who has fashioned her 2nd/3rd album around her message of love and acceptance in particular to the gays, which is Born This Way. Gaga, who has a foundation for mental health and supporting our community. Gaga, who is a staunch speaker against rape. Gaga, a feminist. Gaga, who has recently launched a collection to inspire and empower us. Gaga who has met w/ Obama to discuss anti-bullying laws. I can't even count how much this woman has given our community. Not just our community, but the youth, rape survivors, etc. You're telling me that suddenly, she has changed so much that she almost -hates- the gays?

Yes that tweet was insensitive and uncalled for. Not gonna defend it, cause it was done in bad taste. I think she realized it, that's why she deleted it. But the comments about her... I think the commonly used adjective is "Disgusting" among others, and the hate directed towards her... It's unreal. Probably why she's distant to us in the first place. After ARTPOP underperformed and a lot of you ripped her apart, no wonder she's so cautious with the new album. Cause everyone's so entitled, feeling that they own Gaga cause he gave her $8.99 on an album. 

It's a terrible crime, and the most this fanbase does is take her down rather than sympathize with the person that probably feels as much pain as we do. How many tour dates has she performed in Orlando? Met with the gays there? She truly has a connection with us, but all of the negative "fans" in here block that out.

Everyone take a deep breathe and go easy on our girl. The whole world is against her ever since, so she really can't doubt us anymore than she does now.

So if you're gonna comment "This thread again?" then by all means, don't bother. These days, positive threads are far outnumbere by negative threads. And it's a forum.

Couldnt agree with you more :hug:

Please Don't Leave GGD! Like 80% of the time I read the forums there's hella hate and I don't understand it. I thought the site was where we can all come together and celebrate our common bond that is the Queen. When I go to check out some thought and opinion posts, there's so much negativity and bashing and i'm just like WTF!!ITS A PERSONS' OWN OPINION AND THOUGHT!!!!!  Since 2016 began I've never seen so many posts that say "please don't send me hate" or "please no negative replies" and that's ****ing pitiful!!!! I certainly believe in constructive criticism but damn some users are evil as ****. Lady Gaga has taught her REAL monsters strength, love, bravery, and acceptance from the very start. We need real monsters like you on here! One who remembers and holds those values that WE learned from the Queen herself AND to build and keep a positive flow for the fan base.  Everything you wrote I agree with and it makes me ****ing livid to see how quickly people turn on her even when she does so much and gave her everything to the gay community and than more.

QUICK sidenote- ARTPOP IS THE **** 

To anyone who did turn your back on her, keep ur ungrateful hooves down!

To my real monster family on GGD, keep patient for LG5, and keep those proud paws up!! Love you all :hug:

hope u stick around neal xoxo

#spreadLOVE    PAWS UP   #NoH8

heavymetall0v3r
1 hour ago, Neal said:

Okay let's just drop it 

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

CannaeDrive

Bye, you wont be missed.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

PunkTheFunk

When did this issue become all about Gaga? :saladga:

There are families grieving their murdered sons/daughters/sisters/brothers and we're here on an internet forum arguing selfishly over a popstar's tweet. If anything, WE are the insensitive ones.

I think it's time to pop, lock, and drop it sis. There's more to life than this :koons:

Archived