Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anybody even use LittleMonsters.com anymore?

edgy

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Not for awhile, it was so bad the last time I was there. Everyone writing down whatever sobstory just to get paws up from Gaga. Some other poses naked a la her ARTPOP era photos, and I was worried I might saw softcore child pr0n since many of them were.very young, so I logged out and never come back. :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It was a good idea and was awesome when Gaga came on, she actually responded to me twice on the chat, but horny teens that turned it into a teen **** site, ruined it

Lina Morgana

I haven't been on since the Applause era, and it was so bad. People posting photos of themselves crying nude in a bathtub or something and writing like 6 paragraphs about how cruel the world is to them just to get Gaga to notice them. :toofunny: Also lots of unfunny Minion memes with a Gaga theme. Basically, it's become Facebook. :sis:

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

crisTEAne

sometimes. i mainly read gaga's comments and look through her activity feed. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

blackstar

Last time Gaga posted there was before 7 months... it was something about Thanksgiving :toofunny::flop: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Duella Dvil

She could leak all of LG5 and premiere a music video there and 6 people would see it

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived