question

Is Gaga lame now?

Glam

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

hmm i won't say lame but the way she's been certainly ain't gonna help sales for LG5.

I think fans need to prepare themselves for a Meghan Trainor-esque first week sales. 

That's my UNBIASED opinion. Sorry if people don't like it.

Yuuri

Yes. Lady Gaga is over. Give her no A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E. Don't buy ARTPOP and Check to Check on ITunes, tumblr_mvr0c6zjDe1rk65cho5_500.gif

Spoiler

Lady-Gaga-wins-at-2015-Grammy-Awards-8.jLady-Gaga-Wins-Golden-Globe-6.jpeg

GloZell Green

The only thing that's tired is people's lame ass arguments, what do you want her to come out everyday chocking on a rosemary with her tits hanging out? :saladga: She has a life to live and she's a normal human being. STOP getting angry because she isn't pleasing you. Her life doesn't revolve around you. The era hasn't even started :saladga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 minute ago, Scarlet said:

05d5a82b8d7c49eab5d3cf170bc8d1c2.png

:laughga:

Oh how times have changed, back when she seemingly had a brain. Now that has turned into mush (just like what's left of her career).

imwoahvicky
Just now, Glam said:

Oh how times have changed, back when she seemingly had a brain. Now that has turned into mush (just like what's left of her career).

I'm so sorry if you expect her to please you and doesn't seem to give you enough.

You should take your own advice since she doesn't owe you **** 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Roomingfree77

Pretty soon we will be way up passed her booty in acting and wont have time to think about all this nonsense.. :)

gagajandro25
8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

nice 360 you did there hunty 790c8083a768e6d9715f6f16618a6b13.png

Scalp ha :gaycat:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

nice 360 you did there hunty 790c8083a768e6d9715f6f16618a6b13.png

YAS CALL HA OUT 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

4 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

I'm so sorry if you expect her to please you and doesn't seem to give you enough.

You should take your own advice since she doesn't owe you **** 

You're acting like she pays your rent lmao shut up. Agreed, she doesn't owe any of us ****. But she owes herself a ****ing fix-up and a reality check. Poor woman, seeing her in this degraded, useless state is tragic.

imwoahvicky
Just now, Glam said:

You're acting like she pays your rent lmao shut up. Agreed, she doesn't owe any of us ****. But she owes herself a ****ing fix-up and a reality check. Poor woman, seeing her in this degraded, useless state is tragic.

Instead of worrying about others, it's best if you fix yourself up and that attitude first. Bitterness tears you apart. 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived