💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is anyone thankful to Gaga in here?

Miracle

Featured Posts

Miracle

Is there anyone who really thanks her for everything she has done to gay community? Does anyone realize how many teenager lives she has saved through her music and her message? Is everyone in here really that stupid to BURN GAGA  just because she made a mistake? We all have tweeted without thinking, in fact, I've said incorrect, impolite things a lot in the past. 

I can understand why Gaga is growing tired of fame. There's no gratitude. And yes, it's all about her fans. General public are just praying for the souls who died instead of massacring someone who made a slight mistake. She posted lyrics to fund money for the victims, she even probably gave a lot of money herself, gave recogntion to the QTBLG people who died. 

FATCAT

I'm thankful for her contributions, but turning a blind eye because of them is just negligent.

Purr more, hiss less.

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Is there anyone who really thanks her for everything she has done to gay community? Does anyone realize how many teenager lives she has saved through her music and her message? Is everyone in here really that stupid to BURN GAGA  just because she made a mistake? We all have tweeted without thinking, in fact, I've said incorrect, impolite things a lot in the past. 

I can understand why Gaga is growing tired of fame. There's no gratitude. 

Most people only come here to bring Gaga down. This site got hijacked by those who love to hate. No wonder she doesn't call us Monsters anymore. The evil who lurk here probably think they've won.

Manul

Even if she doesn't feel too good about gays anymore it is because of how much bs they've thrown at her, and let's not forget the good sis ARTPOP, which most on this fan base trashed because it didn't sell 1M copies in the opening week.

it wasn't laaaahv

Teri Hatcher

ill be thankful when lg5 comes out :koons:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

People were rightfully upset. That was a pretty disrespectful thing to tweet directly after that and I'm glad she got called out on it and deleted it tbh :wtf: there was nothing to be 'thankful' about with that. Glad she decided to delete it and rethink her statement, though. 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Robo Ga

It's true...people seem to forget that she was (and I would say, still is) OUR generation's LGBT pioneer. I can't remember a superstar before her talking so openly about our community. She saved me growing up gay I felt like I could love myself because of Born This Way. I think anyone who thinks she doesn't care about us as much anymore is just wrong because she's been quiet about EVERYTHING lately (because it's a pre-era) and that doesn't mean she has changed her fundamental ideals. She loves the gay community just as much as she ever has I guarantee 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

Miracle
2 minutes ago, IWantTheFame said:

People were rightfully upset. That was a pretty disrespectful thing to tweet directly after that and I'm glad she got called out on it and deleted it tbh :wtf: there was nothing to be 'thankful' about with that. Glad she decided to delete it and rethink her statement, though. 

I'm not talking about her tweets or this particular I'm speaking of those who have bashed her to death just because she made one mistake, which, she solved. Because tweeting is not a crime. And mistakes can be solved.

weed

Being disappointed at her for doing something thoughtless and insensitive doesn't mean I don't appreciate what she's done.

Miracle
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Being disappointed at her for doing something thoughtless and insensitive doesn't mean I don't appreciate what she's done.

Even if the question is directed to all the users you don't have to feel like attacked over it lol

Nicole

People are acting like she's not one of the few contemporary artists that have consistently and unapologetically supported LGBTQ rights from day one and involved herself in numerous political movements for equality...

The "one strike and you're done" approach on social media towards people making mistakes, especially among celebrities, is ridiculous. you don't need to "forgive and forget" or turn a blind eye to her mistakes, but so many people are just completely ignoring everything she's done and is accusing her of plain exploitation and i'm ???? 

weed
Just now, Miracle said:

Even if the question is directed to all the users you don't have to feel like attacked over it lol

I don't feel attacked lmao you asked a question, I answered (:

Harry

Most people felt better after she tweeted further about the incident so this discussion sorta feels late, but anyway...

No gratitude for her fame? She lives in a ****ing $23 million house in Malibu because of her fans. She's set for life. I understand that there are many downsides and pressures of fame, but you really think she has walked away empty handed?

Of course there were overreactions from a lot of people but it doesn't mean that she can't be pulled up on missteps regarding sensitive issues when she makes them... She's in a position with a large influence and following so of course if she makes a statement as bold as she did it will be discussed and criticised.

And just because ONE tweet was criticised, it doesn't mean that the rest of her career is forgotten and no longer appreciated. Sometimes my friends and members of my family will say something stupid/offensive that I have to call them out for, but it doesn't mean I no longer love them.

LUO YI

I will always have gratitude to Gaga. I won't always agree with her. That's all. I didn't get angry with her not calling the LGBT tho 

The night sky tells all

Archived