Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 isnt 100% Gay Will you NOT Buy It?

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

So...If LG5 isn't 100% Gay will you NOT buy it now? 

Will you scream about how she isn't your "Mom" anymore? :gaycat:

Will you whine about how she owes you every last morsel of her life? :gaycat:

Will you call her a fraud and a fake because she doesn't ride into the VMA's on a Rainbow Unicorn? :gaycat:

Will you riot if she doesn't include audio clippings of "YASSS" in every LG5 song? :gaycat:

Look people. Stefani Germanotta (YES, That's her name people, forget?) is something called a HUMAN BEING. A human being who GRACIOUSLY stood up for LGBT rights in a time when they needed it the most.  While her mind is pre-occupied with other ventures, that doesn't mean she is any less of a supporter. And quite frankly, she doesn't have to be. She could be a raging homophobe like some people's faves, but we are lucky that she shares a PRO-EQUAL mindset. It is more than likely that SHE WAS NOT AWARE THAT THE SHOOTING RELATED to LGBTQ and thought it was STRICTLY TERRORIST related....which would explain GUN CONTROL. I mean enlighten me....

Have you ever posted something on social media before knowing all of the facts? :hor:

Have you ever edited a post because you later found out you made an error? :hor:

Have you ever deleted something and posted something different instead? :hor:

Yes is the answer. You HAVE. I cannot believe how quick you were to turn on Gaga after everything she's done for ya'll in the past. EVEN IF SHE NEVER DID ANOTHER THING FOR THE LGBT COMMUNITY, HER PAST ACTIONS PIONEERED THE WAY FOR THE SATE OF LGBT RIGHTS TODAY. BTW, BTW FOUNDATION, LOVE BRAVERY, ETC...

Stop being privileged, selfish, ungrateful brats and get a life. If a pop star gets you THAT BOTHERED you need to check into a hospital. It was a mistake, she changed it, its done. 

NOW RIHPORT ME, WARN ME, BAN ME. IDC. :hor:

Tokyo Rose
Just now, Strigoi said:

If a pop star gets you THAT BOTHERED you need to check into a hospital. It was a mistake, she changed it, its done. 

You seem a tad bit bothered yourself :awkney:

PartySick

I'll buy it regardless of the subject matter :duck:

BTW was the gay album. I'm hoping LG5 will be the self aware/reflection/growth album honestly.

🖤

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Tokyo Rose said:

You seem a tad bit bothered yourself :awkney:

Meh, by people's ignorance I guess. awkney@2x.gif

FATCAT

Patronizing a groups concerns doesn't make a difference for the better. It drives the wedge deeper.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived