💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should perform BTW piano version at LA Pride today

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

I want to be clear this thread was not intended as an opportunity to drag Gaga. It's simply sharing an idea that would help bring some comfort to a community that has become so much stronger because of her advocacy and hard work. It's pointing to an opportunity for her. 

It's far too soon after this morning's events to criticize Gaga for not yet acknowledging that this was an attack on the LGBTQ community. She is surely mourning just like the rest of us and I'm confident she will reach out to us in due time. We are not the judge and jury and it's not our place to assign intentions to her actions (or lack of). 

If I may remind us all, just how passionate she feels toward this community. She said it all right in this clip below.

"How the **** could I turn my back on the gay community?" ---- and likewise, how could we ever turn our backs on her? She has committed no injustice towards us. 

Please put the pitchforks away and let's comfort each other right now, and focus our energy toward advancing our global society to peace. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix
9 minutes ago, Caesium said:

This would be the worst thing to do. It's basically telling these maniacs that they've won, that they've suppressed us. We go out and we tell them that we won't put up with their disgusting behaviour.

they have got guns in their hands and nothing will stop them from doing this again, need more victims? I don't think so.

💎

Archived