opinion

Gaga should perform BTW piano version at LA Pride today

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz

She needs to do something to redeem herself. This is the darkest day to be a fan of hers.

mister max

yeah, sure, so that y'all can drag her for using this tragedy for promotion and yall can start another discussion about that tweet :lana:

Spoiler

I say no, she shouldnt

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Vernier
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Our community has never needed that song more than we need it today. I literally have tears in my eyes right now typing this. Please, Gaga. 

You mean the same song that most people who aren't Gaga fans think is an overwrought song and isn't actually that good? :deadbanana:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Reality

I think it'd be awesome and in an ideal world, she would, but I don't think she will.

Side note, I think Hair would be a better option, but Born This Way is definitely more well known, so if she was going to do that, she'd probably pick BTW.

🖤👹

Runway

Eh she should lock herself up in her farm house 

gays and celebrities are being shot and bombed, now its not the time to prove she didn't suddenly become homophobic or w/e to pressed kids with wi-fi access :awkney: 

Chelseaaaaaa
6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Sorry if I sound overdramatic. 

You're really not. It's sometimes strange to acknowledge the activism she did during 2010-2012 because there's such a huge disconnect. Even during her Variety interview with Curtis she alluded to the fact that she's more proud of AHS & The Oscars than BTW. Bleh. :saladga:

MaryJaneHolland

that would be a nice friendly reminder of who's the real gay kween :chica:

The Child
32 minutes ago, Red said:

Anything that brings the respect I have for her as a LGBT+ activist back would be nice  

It's like she completely forgot us. I'm really sad honestly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

It's like she completely forgot us. I'm really sad honestly.

I am genuinely angry at her.

The Child
Just now, Red said:

I am genuinely angry at her.

It's a mixture of mixed feelings, I never ever thought I'd be disappointed by Lady Gaga, the one who helped me accept myself. I'm disappointed, saddened, angry and I don't understand. I may be overreacting but Gaga is like a close friend to me.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Antonio
36 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Yes she should.

Boys Boys Boys or Alejandro too.

Sure :wtfga:

giphy.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

KyliesChild

It's too dangerous...

However, she can post a video on her Lady Gaga account!

Caesium
9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

she shouldn't go out to these events atm

it's too dangerous

This would be the worst thing to do. It's basically telling these maniacs that they've won, that they've suppressed us. We go out and we tell them that we won't put up with their disgusting behaviour.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived