crisTEAne

were you here when aura leaked?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. were you here when aura leaked?

• yes, i'm scalped ever since
    • no, i'm grieving ever since

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

That chorus chopped my head off it hit me so hard. yaaaaaas I remember the hysteria 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

That chorus chopped my head off it hit me so hard. yaaaaaas I remember the hysteria 

my jaw literally dropped. i think it really is one of her best choruses ever.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

the demo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> human life

Still salty about all of those screaming that the vocals were too scary and screamy to the point that she went back into the studio to record the verses with the most softy-baby-early-teenstar voice

still salty about interscope not letting it be the lead

yep, still mad

Hello, it's me

I wasn't here when that happened. I wish I was though, GGD must have gone crazy that day :derpga: I only heard it around the time Applause was released, when I was looking for leaks on youtube and found the song there. 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

I remember that. I was in a hotel in Malaysia, and my brother showed me this. I went downstairs to listen to it in the lobby with better wifi. It was ramadan (or the kind of fest at the end of it), and I felt uncomfortable because there were a few wearing a burqa/niqab around me. The chorus felt so, so good.

Luke78619

I was on holiday and managed to get some wifi, it slain my existence. Then people didn't like the vocals so she changed it, and now everyone prefers the old vocals.. 🙄

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

blackstar

I remember that the first time I heard it, I didn't like it but I download it on my phone anyway and one day I was in the bus or something and this song came on shuffle and I almost lose my sh1t. My jaw droped literally and the old woman next to me was scared as fu.ck. becase she thought I had a stroke. 

Also that was a day when I became a Monster. 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I remember that the first time I heard it, I didn't like it but I download it on my phone anyway and one day I was in the bus or something and this song came on shuffle and I almost lose my sh1t. My jaw droped literally and the old woman next to me was scared as fu.ck. becase she thought I had a stroke. 

Also that was a day when I became a Monster. 

was it cher or madge? :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

blackstar
2 minutes ago, T E A said:

was it cher or madge? :diane:

I'm not sure but she had pretty strong arms so... :madge:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived