Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did Gaga manage to reject appearing in this without offending Redone?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

How did Gaga manage to reject appearing in this without offending Redone?

Did she pull the "I'm busy that day" card? Or did she tell him straight away that she's not into "basic stuff"?

Express your opinion here!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Well she just handed asia the phone when redone called, so thats why he was salty for weeks ! 

Give your love to me

LePetitGAGABLover

Becuase Pigrez is there:saladga:

OT: Gaga doesnt seem like an artist that would do that. Shes like Bowie/ Prince

Helxig

Maybe he didn't invite her to shoot in the first place because: he was pressed that she cut his songs from LG5, re-worked the rest with someone else, and their colloborative experiences aren't as 'fun' as they used to be :lolga:

Also he couldn't have had her and Perez in the same video, it had to be one or the other... and he made his decision.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Didymus

She's not too busy lol

I think she just is obsessed with having a tight control on her act. Appearing in this would require thinking about her look (since obviously she's not just gonna show up dressed like a normal person) and I feel like she's not interested in doing that in this period.

Ronlop
Just now, Helxig said:

Maybe he didn't invite her to shoot because he was pressed that she cut his songs from LG5, re-worked the rest with someone else, and their colloborative experiences aren't as 'fun' as they used to be :lolga:

Also he couldn't have had her and Perez in the same video, it had to be one or the other... and he made his decision.

Lol he would've chosen Perez over Gaga?

But yeah. I think he did invite her personally as he asked everyone he's worked with on this video :rip: . I just wonder what she said.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Lol he would've chosen Perez over Gaga?

But yeah. I think he did invite her personally as he asked everyone he's worked with on this video :rip: . I just wonder what she said.

It's interesting to think about, because most of the cameos are low budget and just self-shot. He wasn't even asking her to show up somewhere in particular or do anything special. She could've just lip synced in a room in her house for 10 minutes. But she still wasn't in it.

It makes you wonder if he didn't ask her for some reason, or she turned him down for some reason.

And also how that outcome affected their feelings towards one another... he does seem to be really salty about her lately.

Another mystery!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Andrew Warhola

He asked her to send him a video and she answered:

"I don’t think it’s cool to lip sync. I’m not judging if people do because it’s everybody’s own style of what they decided the type of artist they will be. I think if you pay money for a ticket to see a show that the artist should f***in’ have some pipes and sing their records for you."

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Ronlop
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

He asked her to send him a video and she answered:

"I don’t think it’s cool to lip sync. I’m not judging if people do because it’s everybody’s own style of what they decided the type of artist they will be. I think if you pay money for a ticket to see a show that the artist should f***in’ have some pipes and sing their records for you."

lmaoo

Is she makes music, she wants to be involved in the progress of making that song.
I don't think this was the case.

Jester

If i didn't know about his work with Gaga I would think he was the most basic producer that ever existed

Archived