💓 Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" 💓

lgbt

Mass shooting in Orlando gay club, multiple dead

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Cheap thrills

UPDATE: (4:34am)

Suspect is still alive, and holding at least 4 hostages. SWAT Teams and Police Officers are communicating with suspect for hostage release.

UPDATE: (4:24am)
Patrons being questioned, or treated near the club are being evacuated, and many injured being brought out of the club, as the presence of an explosive device has been confirmed

http://popwrapped.com/active-shooter-reported-pulse-orlando-nightclub/

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderLevi2
45 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Sounds like Muslims. He had a bomb on him and there's a shooting at the hospital now, too.

Looks pre-meditated.

Inb4, the shooter is actually Christian :air:

Currently listening to Joanne
Cheap thrills
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Inb4, the shooter is actually Christian :air:

I highly doubt that the shooter is even religious if their out here killing people 

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, Poot said:

You are making the link between extremist Islamists and muslims, not him. Stop.

My bad. I'm just used to Goosey's typical racist comments towards basically every minority. But everyone who knows him knows what he means. :rolleyes:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy
AlexanderLevi2
Just now, Cheap thrills said:

I highly doubt that the shooter is even religious if their out here killing people 

It doesn't necessarily matter if they are actually religious or not... If they do it in the name of whatever God, it is religiously motivated. I mean, how many wars were started because of religion? Too many :wtf:

Cheap thrills
Just now, AlexanderLevi2 said:

It doesn't necessarily matter if they are actually religious or not... If they do it in the name of whatever God, it is religiously motivated. I mean, how many wars were started because of religion? Too many :wtf:

Well all I'm just saying is that their not practicing their own religions well, why involve Gods name when doing a bad thing it's just stupid Tbh 

Goosey
11 minutes ago, Lance said:

Yeah. Lets blame Muslims right off the ****ing bat... :sick:

When did I blame Muslims? I'm pretty sure I made a guess that it was Islamic extremism.

Last time I checked, most Muslims aren't Islamic extremists. 

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump
LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

What the **** is up with Orlando

Orlando is in Florida. Enough said.:saladga:

Spoiler

If you dont live in America you wont understand what this means:air:

NightmareGa
9 minutes ago, Cheap thrills said:

THIS. 

Terrorist has no religion

AlexanderLevi2
1 minute ago, Cheap thrills said:

Well all I'm just saying is that their not practicing their own religions well, why involve Gods name when doing a bad thing it's just stupid Tbh 

Oh my god :saladga:

Whether they are doing something wrong or right, they are still religiously motivated.

Just like people who attack abortion clinics because they think they are protecting god's name. Yeah, they aren't great religious people BUT you can't just throw that factor out of the picture.

Archived