question

So now, when will the new era start?

Arizona Sky

When will the new era start?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. When will the new era start?

Featured Posts

The Child

So we went from February/March to April/May to now August?

Guys are you dumb?

Thinking the album will come every 2 months won't make it come more quickly. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

August or November

Reveal hidden contents

february 2017 :green:

You know what interesting? I'm starting to get a weird feeling about her using CTC's schedule as a template. Surprise single and music video in late July, album details in mid August, and album release by the end of September. Should I start working on a PR schedule? I have a good idea of what it would be like!

Arizona Sky
Just now, Hway said:

You should add 'Never' as an option here.

No cause then everyone would vote for that :green:

7 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

You know what interesting? I'm starting to get a weird feeling about her using CTC's schedule as a template. Surprise single and music video in late July, album details in mid August, and album release by the end of September. Should I start working on a PR schedule? I have a good idea of what it would be like!

I'm here for a C2C like schedule :excited2:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

dopega
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

No cause then everyone would vote for that :green:

How about 'Soon' ?:lolga:

Mister Gaga
38 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

This won't happen imo (and shouldn't happen either :laughga:). Gaga loves the grammys too much, everyone knows this year's are already on Bey/Adele/Drake hands. But it could be good! Maybe releasing on Oct 7; the album won't be that frontloaded cause only the first single would be out, and it could still sell good the following months if the second single (Oct/Nov) smashes (kinda like ANTi but with better sales :green:) and has promo. Tell me :excited2:

Arizona Sky
17 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

This won't happen imo (and shouldn't happen either :laughga:). Gaga loves the grammys too much, everyone knows this year's are already on Bey/Adele/Drake hands. But it could be good! Maybe releasing on Oct 7; the album won't be that frontloaded cause only the first single would be out, and it could still sell good the following months if the second single (Oct/Nov) smashes (kinda like ANTi but with better sales :green:) and has promo. Tell me :excited2:

Trust me, I was thinking about the GRAMMYs. It's just that she's likely to perform at the Global Citizen Festival on Setpember 23/24. I really want her to perform the whole album since those performances are around one hour. It would be boring if it was 1/2 LG5 songs and all past hits. Maybe she could do an a la Meghan and put the album on Apple Music 9/23 and then send it to iTunes and launch physical copies a week later on 10/1? That's a Saturday so she'll only lose one day of sales for the tracking week. Maybe she can close the Apple Music (iTunes) Festival on 9/30 and have the album available for purchase at midnight. I'm pretty sure if she did that they would let her be eligible for the 2018 GRAMMYs since it wasn't official available for purchase until after the deadline. Another idea is putting the album out in late September in other countries but not putting out in the US until early October because the GRAMMYs only base it on when it's released in the US, I'm pretty sure. That's what happened with The Fame. It was released in most countries on 8/19 but not the US until 10/28 which is why it was eligible for the 2010 GRAMMYs and not 2009. I'm telling you though, that Global Citizen Festival can be HUGE promo. What do you think?

Archived