💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If BTW was released in 2016

Nono

Featured Posts

Just imagine :saladga:

The album was really ahead of its time.. I think if the album was released now it would have been viewed as a masterpiece in the eyes of the whole world not just in the eyes of the fans and stans...  :diane:

Someone please go back in time (2011), and stop the bish so she cant release itt!1!!1!1! :diane:

What do you think?

Cheap thrills

Born this way will be nominated Album of the year but it would probably lose it again to Adele :green:

Bloody

everything happens in their time so we don't know how it would really be in 2016

The Child

In 2016? It would have flopped.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

weed

Honestly I think the music industry changed w the album so idk how it would be received 

8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

In 2016? It would have flopped.

3 minutes ago, Majora said:

Sorry but.. it would have flopped :diane:

Why :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Decodekid

actually born this way did its impact back in 2011, if it was released now people wouldn't have paid that much attention to the message.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

The Child
1 minute ago, Nono said:

Why :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Because come on we are in 2016, everybody is already tired of people talking about LGBT rights and Gaga would only be late to the party whereas in 2011 she was one of the few to talk about LGBT.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

9 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Because come on we are in 2016, everybody is already tired of people talking about LGBT rights and Gaga would only be late to the party whereas in 2011 she was one of the few to talk about LGBT.

True, but I didnt mean in that way

songs like Judas Edge of glory, you and I, heavy metal lover or eletric chapel are just great songs and she isnt talking about LGBT in all of her songs... Message of the album is directed by the artist, so if she released it in 2016 she maybe wouldnt put LGBT rights in the centre like she did in 2011

Im just talking about the melodies, lyrcs and sounds, and I think It would have been accepted widely in 2016

and that would happen "If"something or anything...

The Child
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

True, but I didnt mean in that way

songs like Judas Edge of glory, you and I, heavy metal lover or eletric chapel are just great songs and she isnt talking about LGBT in all of her songs... Message of the album is directed by the artist, so sif she released it in 2016 she maybe wouldnt put LGBT rights in the centre like she did in 2011

Im just talking about the melodies, lyrcs and sounds, and I think It would have been accepted widely..

and that would happen "If"something or anything...

Judas would have never been accepted in 2011, 2016, 2003, anytime. (It was well received in Europe :firega:).

I just don't see the album being released this year, 2011 was a perfect year for it.

Archived