Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon OUT NOW [Official GGD Pokemon Thread]

Lagg

Featured Posts

bionic
2 hours ago, Helios said:

It has a theme where Haroon represents the GGD community and Pikachiu with pokemon so I'm not really comfortable modifying that area you wanted :laughga:  It was bad enough that I had to position Haroon countless of times before I got it right :air: I could put you in Kukui's "COUSIN" if its okay :emma:  Not right now tho since its almost 5 am here and I have to sleep :flop: 

This thread is officially now a #justiceforbionic thread

plz remake the OP accordingly

buy bionic

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

i smell a #911PopEmergeny...

battle of the gods @Helios vs @bionic in a one of a kind cage match...

the judges are ready and the winner will get a legend ribbon 

Legend_Ribbon.pngLegend_Ribbon.pngLegend_Ribbon.pngLegend_Ribbon.pngLegend_Ribbon.pngLegend_Ribbon.png

Prismatic

Yes. I love the op, looks flawless/colorful & full of life. But the image of you know who :neyde:

#Justice4BIconic  

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

bionic
12 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Yes. I love the op, looks flawless/colorful & full of life. But the image of you know who :neyde:

#Justice4BIconic  

Right? Reporting every post @Helios makes until this is a Bionic appreciaiton thread

1426451994661.png

buy bionic

2 hours ago, bionic said:

Right? Reporting every post @Helios makes until this is a Bionic appreciaiton thread

1426451994661.png

Not unless you buy Pokemon Sun & choose Popplio as your starter you're not worthy of getting that thread. :lana:  :lana: 

Spoiler

Jk its done. :laughga:  Check the OP . I included @Prismatic and myself as Rowlet and Popplio too. Litten is yet to be claimed :green: 

Prismatic
12 minutes ago, Helios said:

Not unless you buy Pokemon Sun & choose Popplio as your starter you're not worthy of getting that thread. :lana:  :lana: 

Reveal hidden contents

Jk its done. :laughga:  Check the OP . I included @Prismatic and myself as Rowlet and Popplio too. Litten is yet to be claimed :green: 

He can't buy SM until a week after other countries so that itself is enough punishment :laughga: 

4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

He can't buy SM until a week after other countries so that itself is enough punishment :laughga: 

Tell that to the people who's not getting the game until Christmas, or worse :air: 

Btw what else do you think should I add more to the thread apart from news ? Its pretty difficult to decide one considering the Pokemon Community here is a lot less passive than it was 4 years ago :(  

Prismatic

Welp. Are you going to avoid spoilers or will you watch Youtubers let's play?

Maybe you could include the Corcoro scans in a new spoiler and bold the title with what's inside the spoiler?

Or you could promote Queen Octillery

tumblr_ly2bkclJkr1qzkk37o1_500.gif

Spoiler

No, I don't have a tentacle fetish, but I just like her a lot. 

Octillery is such a vers Queen. She can be a great physical or special attacker. I rised one Adamant & one Modest one depending on my mood. 

I hope she'll get a mega and becomes Water/Steel  

1 hour ago, Prismatic said:

Welp. Are you going to avoid spoilers or will you watch Youtubers let's play?

Maybe you could include the Corcoro scans in a new spoiler and bold the title with what's inside the spoiler?

Or you could promote Queen Octillery

tumblr_ly2bkclJkr1qzkk37o1_500.gif

Reveal hidden contents

No, I don't have a tentacle fetish, but I just like her a lot. 

Octillery is such a vers Queen. She can be a great physical or special attacker. I rised one Adamant & one Modest one depending on my mood. 

I hope she'll get a mega and becomes Water/Steel  

I'm going to avoid spoilers regarding the Alola region map. I havent looked at it since the June 2 announcement, but other than that, I'm fine. Game Freak has been doing a great job handling these infos by spilling them little by little like they did with X & Y. Pre-ORAS was horrible though. Its like we finished the game before we could even play it. :madge:  

I think Let's Plays take the fun out of playing the game, or at least in my part. :duck: I might watch them after I finish my own playthrough tho. :) I could also post them here without watching the video as long as their titles are spoiler free. The PokeTuber will be of my choice and will depend on the videos' title (should be spoiler free; it'll do a lot of favor for everybody) and the channel's overall substance of it's content. 

Yes, I will include the Sun & Moon corocoro scans shortly thanks for reminding me :) 

Octillery was one of the pokemon that ruled my childhood it deserves a mega :giveup: I hope he gets Adaptability or Protean as an ability and a good sustain move like Giga Drain. He's gonna have to take hits before he gets to move though :ohno: 

I updated the OP with the CoroCoro scans that are only relevant to SM. 

Here are the latest batch of CoroCoro scans

corocoro7161.jpgcorocoro7162.jpgcorocoro7163.jpgcorocoro7166.jpgcorocoro7164.jpg

This issue of CoroCoro revealed two new Pokémon. Also, please note that these are just the japanese names and not the official english names which is most likely to be revealed in this year's E3. The first one is called "Nekkoala" the Half-Awake Pokémon which is a Normal type and has the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it from being afflicted with a status except Sleep. The dog creature is the Rock-type Pokémon "Iwanko" who has the abilities Keen Eye or Vital Spirit and is classified as the Puppy Pokémon. CoroCoro also hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio, and Iwanko all hide a secret. Also, a page states that you'll be able to meet new Pokémon using the QR scanner via Rotom-Dex. 

The recent Greninja event has the ability Protean and the moves Hydro Cannon, Gunk Shot, Mat Block & Happy Hour.

Those who will attend the movie (entitled "Volcanion & the Ingenious Magearna) will receive a Pokémon Ga-Olé disc that has a QR Code that will be scanned to get Magearna in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Magearna will be received at Level 50 with the ability Soul Heart and a new move called Fleur Cannon and other moves such as Flash Cannon, Lucky Chant and Helping Hand. 

Other recent news:

Two Zygarde Formes are slated to appear in Pokémon Sun & Moon. The footage shows Zygarde 10% & Zygarde Complete forme in action. Zygarde 10% was shown using the moves Thousand Arrows & Thousand Waves, which existed in Generation VI's code but was never officially used. Zygarde 10% Forme's ability is called Swarm Change which activates at low HP and changes into it's Complete Forme then heals itself. Zygarde Complete Forme was shown using another one of it's signature move, Core Enforcer which draws out a "Z"-shaped beam on it's target. For now, it's typing is not yet revealed but it's assumed to be a Dragon-type move since it inflicted a super-effective damage against Garchomp. 

We'll bring more when something new comes up! If you have any ideas for this thread, be sure to let us know. :) 

The CoroCoro youtube channel uploaded the first trailer of Pokémon Ga-Olé, an upcoming arcade game targeted for the younger audience. 

PopEmergency
26 minutes ago, Helios said:

The CoroCoro youtube channel uploaded the first trailer of Pokémon Ga-Olé, an upcoming arcade game targeted for the younger audience. 

this is what pokemon go should have been tbh :excuseu:

3 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

this is what pokemon go should have been tbh :excuseu:

Fun fact: they used the GO models in this game :green: 

PopEmergency
1 minute ago, Helios said:

Fun fact: they used the GO models in this game :green: 

Could be possible that GO uses the Ga-Ole modells (depending on what was first in development)

in the trailer for Ga-Ole are modells for pokemon past gen 1 and Go only supports the first gen

oh and btw - Ga-Ole :awkney:

PopEmergency

USMN101436lg-400x400.jpg

In this special Pokémon Johto Edition of Monopoly, players will travel through all eight Gyms and battle Gym leader Pokémon. Trainer Battle and Professor Elm cards might reward you for Pokémon encounters, or bring an unexpected surprise as players join Pikachu and friends on an adventure through the Johto region.

2-6 players
Ages 8+

Contains:

6 Collectible Tokens: Pikachu, Totodile, Togepi, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Pichu

1 Custom Designed Game Board featuring the Johto Region

Assorted Houses are renamed Poke Marts, Hotels are renamed Pokemon Centers

Assorted Community Chest and Chance Cards renamed Trainer Battle and Professor Elm

Assorted Custom themed Monopoly money

Instructions

Releasing Q3 2016, MSRP $44.95

Source: http://www.pidgi.net/press/2016/monopoly-pokemon-johto-edition-to-be-released-in-the-second-half-of-2016/

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived