Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'All Mine' leak CONFIRMED fake

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Didymus
9 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

i've listened to this many times and i swear it's her voice. [...] i wouldn't forget about this until otherwise proved fake. 

You don't think the leaker admitting it was fake is proof of it being fake?

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kevinthesheep
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You don't think the leaker admitting it was fake is proof of it being fake?

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

no. i'm probably delusional and will be proved wrong, but i'm struggling to understand how they emulated gaga's tone

Didymus
18 minutes ago, kevinthesheep said:

no. i'm probably delusional and will be proved wrong, but i'm struggling to understand how they emulated gaga's tone

It's not like others haven't been able to do it in the past.

I think that your hearing is just unconsciously altered just by expecting to hear Gaga's voice :shrug: There have been many instances on this forum where a significant amount of people were dead certain they heard Gaga singing when it was proven it wasn't her later.

And besides, the leaker already said he played around with the tone of the vocals to get it to sound like her.

kevinthesheep
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

It's not like others haven't been able to do it in the past.

I think that your hearing is just unconsciously altered just by expecting to hear Gaga's voice :shrug: There have been many instances on this forum where a significant amount of people were dead certain they heard Gaga singing when it was proven it wasn't her later.

And besides, the leaker already said he played around with the tone of the vocals to get it to sound like her.

you're probs right:unicorn: 

HauntingHollow

He never wanted attention ? This guy is full of sh*t, he posts the song and claims he does not want attention ? :hor: 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

RainingOnMe
9 hours ago, Andrew Warhola said:

"The audio source who is now in jail"

Are you implying @jrv is logging in to GGD from his jail cell? I would really love an explanation of how you got to hear the song in 2013, provided that it even existed at the time.

Oh my god, will you ever stop trying to fight me?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-phone-hacker-sentenced-to-14-months-in-jail-20150709

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6627109/madonna-hacker-sentenced-14-months-prison

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/09/madonna-hacker-sentenced-jail

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/09/madonna-hacker-sentenced-jail-14-months/

Back off sweetie. It's starting to get annoying. The person behind the Rebel Heart leaks was the same person that sold hacked Gaga files. Read the articles. "Madonna and other artists" You wanna know why the Fashion! demo and old full songs still haven't leaked? Because the source is in jail. I can't understand this concept for you, if you still choose to ignore what I said and leave out bits to invalidate me more, then that's your problem.

"I never said "it's 100% real! believe me I have it!" like other people are trying to say. I said I heard this through someone I knew (or idk, it sounded very similar to what I heard back in 2013, but then again it was three years ago...) all I said was that if it was real, then it wasn't new. EVERYONE online was saying LG5 leaked, and I was simply saying it's old. not my fault if you or anyone else misinterpreted my posts."

Andrew Warhola
1 hour ago, Draug said:

Oh my god, will you ever stop trying to fight me?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/madonna-phone-hacker-sentenced-to-14-months-in-jail-20150709

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6627109/madonna-hacker-sentenced-14-months-prison

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/09/madonna-hacker-sentenced-jail

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/09/madonna-hacker-sentenced-jail-14-months/

Back off sweetie. It's starting to get annoying. The person behind the Rebel Heart leaks was the same person that sold hacked Gaga files. Read the articles. "Madonna and other artists" You wanna know why the Fashion! demo and old full songs still haven't leaked? Because the source is in jail. I can't understand this concept for you, if you still choose to ignore what I said and leave out bits to invalidate me more, then that's your problem.

"I never said "it's 100% real! believe me I have it!" like other people are trying to say. I said I heard this through someone I knew (or idk, it sounded very similar to what I heard back in 2013, but then again it was three years ago...) all I said was that if it was real, then it wasn't new. EVERYONE online was saying LG5 leaked, and I was simply saying it's old. not my fault if you or anyone else misinterpreted my posts."

Just skimmed through the articles to find out that Gaga wasn't mentioned once. No newspaper would have missed the chance to include Gaga's name or referred to it as "other artists" if it had been in the court documents.

But let's say that he actually went to jail. Isn't it peculiar that not a single one of the "leaks" has been taken down for copyright? Or that Gaga and her team, who are usually very vocal about leaks and hackers, haven't addressed the issue at all?

And lastly, stop undermining the statements you made in that other thread. You've gone from:

"I knew about the song in 2013, a friend of mine teased it to me and now that I just heard the full leak from ATRL (the twitter account posted it on periscope) I recognize it and it's the same thing that I heard back then." 

And

"To clarify, it's not an LG5 track, it's actually an outtake from ARTPOP, so no one worry about LG5 leaking"

To:

"I said I heard this through someone I knew (or idk, it sounded very similar to what I heard back in 2013, but then again it was three years ago..."

You're more than obviously backpedalling at this point. 

You've dismissed @jrv's version of the story (and/or the twitter account if it doesn't belong to the same person).

13 hours ago, Draug said:

I agree. You can't just 'pitch' vocals to sound like LADY GAGA. I don't buy his story. 

I don't buy your story. It simply lacks any sort of plausibility, you have a history of pulling this sh*t and you always seem to have a friend you can blame for your misinformation if it doesn't go as planned.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, Andrew Warhola said:

1. Just skimmed through the articles to find out that Gaga wasn't mentioned once. No newspaper would have missed the chance to include Gaga's name or referred to it as "other artists" if it had been in the court documents.

2. And lastly, stop undermining the statements you made in that other thread. You've gone from:

"I knew about the song in 2013, a friend of mine teased it to me and now that I just heard the full leak from ATRL (the twitter account posted it on periscope) I recognize it and it's the same thing that I heard back then." 

And

"To clarify, it's not an LG5 track, it's actually an outtake from ARTPOP, so no one worry about LG5 leaking"

To:

"I said I heard this through someone I knew (or idk, it sounded very similar to what I heard back in 2013, but then again it was three years ago..."

You're more than obviously backpedalling at this point. 

You've dismissed @jrv's version of the story (and/or the twitter account if it doesn't belong to the same person).

3. I don't buy your story. It simply lacks any sort of plausibility, you have a history of pulling this sh*t and you always seem to have a friend you can blame for your misinformation if it doesn't go as planned.

1. I simply don't care if you don't believe the man that was arrested was the one responsible for sourcing Gaga things such as stems and unreleased songs (like Brooklyn Nights). I know my facts and I've known about him being the source for a long time before any of these Madonna leaks. That's your belief, you can believe what you want. Want to explain why there hasn't been one single "leak" since Brooklyn Nights? sexxx Dreams demo came from the Swinefest editor's vimeo video and the Applause/MJH demos came from Gaga's old email, those are invalid examples that you probably will use. 

2. You must be blind if you think I'm 'changing my story'. Someone I knew teased me something over a skype call around the same time the source obtained Brooklyn Nights (November '13), it was very rock like the "All Mine" leak. I said I recognized it as what I heard and said that it was an ARTPOP outtake, my story never changed. I only said that if it was real, then it's the same ARTPOP outtake that I heard. I never once said that I had it in my possession and that it was '100% real'.

3. I have no idea who @jrv is, I read that he faked the leak to promote his 'band' and I don't buy that BS story. People have come close to sounding like Gaga, but 'emulated' to sound EXACTLY like her? Sorry to him, but I don't believe him. He is probably being forced to say it's fake but I simply don't believe that someone can 'fake her voice' like that.

Lastly, get over the fake Love Sick Girl snippet. Yes, a FRIEND gave it to me and I was under the impression that it was real, was asked to post it to get some views on the account, and therefore I did post it. I found out it was fake within 2 days and took it down. I spoke only the truth in that thread where someone pointed out the real song. I came clean and apologized and then everyone went back to their business. I don't get what's hard to understand about this? You're too keen on 'exposing' me when I have no idea who you are, you keep acting like you're onto something when there's nothing to be onto.. My advice is if you still have a problem with me, message me because this going back and forth on here is very annoying. Have a good day.

ElectricRevenge

I heard this "leak" on another forum and never really thought it was real to begin with. I'm glad in a sense because LG5 should be kept congealed until the release. 

Archived