• Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

This was the final lesson

All pre-album leaks are fake period.

Unless it's like Aura.

but I still believe that first one with that lil bottom muffling "omg omg"

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Hellspont

I figured it was but I still enjoyed fantasizing that it was real and I will continue to do so. FIGHT ME.

StarryNight

give us details how you created those vocals, why they sound like gaga and I'll forgive you :grr:

5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not surprise. As soon as I heard it, I thought it sounded like a bunch of amateurs trying to learn how to play guitar in a garage.

It's a demo my band is working on for our album. I changed the pitch of the vocals to sound like gaga

mister max
1 minute ago, jrv said:

It's a demo my band is working on for our album. I changed the pitch of the vocals to sound like gaga

are you behind the other leaks too? :excited2: 

edit: I mean the gaga ones obv

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, jrv said:

Yup. :green:

LetsGetHigh

Honestly knew it all along. The only real leaker was sw4ylol, who's snapchat was 'bobby' (guess he hacked that too).

2 minutes ago, jrv said:

Was your band okay with you using the song though? If so then they would be ok  with you sharing a snippet with the real vocals right?

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Borislshere

I still don't get it. Nothing was going to leak in the first place so what were you distracting us from? Why would you go through all of that trouble? 

LetsGetHigh

Mate, does your band have a name? Facebook page? Sorry bro but I'm not buying it. I don't believe it's a legit Gaga leak but I also don't believe this. Some sketchy things are happening here y'all. fbe9c2dfe740a8313854d7b0318b8d0b.png 

BeerFear
33 minutes ago, jrv said:

I understand if some of you are pissed at me or hate me now. I felt really bad and just wanted to be honest. I'm really sorry and never meant for this mess to happen 

Give us an HQ version and I will probably forgive:stalkga:

MonsterJay

Is it just me or is this guy the same dude that made some of the fake ARTPOP snippets that "leaked" before ARTPOP's release? 
(...OT This is bringing back Lucia Cole teas)

Archived