• Last Reply
RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, monstereo said:

TOLD YOU GUYSSSSSSSS

Who was the guy who was all like 'its gaga, i'm never wrong about leaks'

Well, LOOKS LIKE YOUR TIME HAS COME.

:lolga:

:saladga:

I never said "it's 100% real! believe me I have it!" like other people are trying to say. I said I heard this through someone I knew (or idk, it sounded very similar to what I heard back in 2013, but then again it was three years ago...) all I said was that if it was real, then it wasn't new. EVERYONE online was saying LG5 leaked, and I was simply saying it's old. not my fault if you or anyone else misinterpreted my posts. 

1 hour ago, monstereo said:

TOLD YOU GUYSSSSSSSS

Who was the guy who was all like 'its gaga, i'm never wrong about leaks'

Well, LOOKS LIKE YOUR TIME HAS COME.

:lolga:

it was me and I still don't buy this. and I don't care if I'm wrong this time lol it just doesn't make sense.

he can't post the song because it's a so very important major fall release?

he can't even give full lyrics?

he got his own lyrics wrong?

promoting something that we will forget about by the time of its release?

what?

I think he's just scared

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, JDi said:

it was me and I still don't buy this. and I don't care if I'm wrong this time lol it just doesn't make sense.

he can't post the song because it's a so very important major fall release?

he can't even give full lyrics?

he got his own lyrics wrong?

promoting something that we will forget about by the time of its release?

what?

I think he's just scared

I agree. You can't just 'pitch' vocals to sound like LADY GAGA. I don't buy his story. 

kevinthesheep

huh...... the vocals sound so much like gaga though?!?!??!?!??!?! how :sick:

especially at 3:00 ....... i don't understand how you pitch a male vocal to sound very similar to gaga's tone

:duck:

Helxig

So this f*ucker just got a tonne of promo for their own music? Okay, no-one buy All Mine on iTunes :green:

This is not the time to f*uck with our fan base.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

CannaeDrive

Lol this was thrash and sounded bad anyway.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Bradley

Good to know. The vocals were interesting but the instrumental was pretty messy.

fede ARTPOP

I knew it wasnt Gagas voice, shame the people thought it was her voice, (bad fans). The song/melody wasnt that bad, but Im happy LG5 still a mistery:giveup: 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Andrew Warhola
8 hours ago, Draug said:

what? :air: I have no idea who this person is :rip: I didn't say that it was real... all I said that if it was real, it wasn't new. I love how you think I tried to be some sort of insider when I am no such or tried to gain attention. Literally re-read the thread. And by the way, that "friend" isn't imaginary, they sold things to me that they bought from the audio source who is now in jail. I'm afraid that's how the cookie crumbles, there is no such thing as 'insiders', just fans who are lucky to have connections to dirty people.

"The audio source who is now in jail"

Are you implying @jrv is logging in to GGD from his jail cell? I would really love an explanation of how you got to hear the song in 2013, provided that it even existed at the time.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

kevinthesheep

i've listened to this many times and i swear it's her voice. the instrumental is kind of dodgy but it could very well be a demo or jam session. this is the second leak that i think has some sort of validity, the first being the whispering monsters here

i wouldn't forget about this until otherwise proved fake. 

Archived