💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'All Mine' leak CONFIRMED fake

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

avalon x
19 minutes ago, jrv said:

I didn't mean the bands name. You posted my full name. I understand if you don't like me but please just block me- don't bully. 

I didn't post anything that was otherwise concealed.. and I posted the name of the band. I know very well what your name is and not once have I posted it.

Although I don't see what the big deal is since you posted your name through your soundcloud exactly seven times when you promoted your cover of Applause. :usrs: It's okay when you do it? How convenient.

And just to make things clear, it's not that I don't like you, I don't know you and it's not personal. I just can't stand what you did. If you did something bad you'll obviously get the fruit for it.

So maybe you should block me. :toofunny: Not trying to be mean, just a sincere suggestion.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alcina Dimitrescu
2 hours ago, teddxy said:

ok i wanna hear the full

this tbh :lanashrug:

ee2c6d4abbac20d20ec3836bc556d2eb.jpg

BuzzcutSeason

the fact that for a few mins i believed Gaga went down this horrible path make me sad. I believed it but never liked it.

Glad this isn't true, pray for LG5 tho, remember we don't know anything about it yet. (it could be like this)

Angel Down

I loved the leaks... Would you please share those snippets in hq? I was obssessed

teenagechrist

You guys are disgusting for treating him like that. 

feeling so hot tamale

I'm sorry but I don't buy the whole 'I was doing this for Gaga and to promote my band' excuse, it doesn't make sense. At least some part of you must have enjoyed having power over/trolling the fan base for fun, the only other explanations is that you really really didn't think about what you was doing. 

I'm not hating or looking for apologies or anything, it's not that big of a deal and I don't think you should feel bad about it. I'm assuming it was a mistake, just something fun that got out of hand. 

Fiona Apple

I am not happy about that but I am not sad either.It had potential but it was messy 

llbcherry

I'm not surprised in the slightest...

It was fun hoping they were real, anyway.

Runway

It sounded so good, as in, an underrated album track good... Not single material tho

Harry

This guy is on GGD and already admitted it yesterday.

I guess a lot of people already knew it was fake. But to say he didn't do it for attention, I mean... Let's be real. It was for attention and promo lol and it was a smart way of doing it. Let's not beat around the bush. Otherwise he wouldn't be advertising new music from the band.

Nothing to get angry/hateful over though.

EDIT: oh he already posted in the thread. @jrv I hope this isn't too hard on you. I wish the best for you and the band, I heard some of your music before and it's great. Just remember that this fanbase is incredibly fickle and annoying and they'll probably forget about this whole thing in a few days time.

Battle 4 Ur Life

tbh I'm surprised with how many people loved All Mine and want the full HQ song. 

I can already envision the meltdowns if the actual songs on LG5 aren't up to All Mine's level. Inb4 #Justice4AllMine :laughga:

Either way Nile Rodgers said the album is also funky. All Mine was all goth and depressing in a way.

hoping for far better, absolutely f* brilliant tracks.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Are you that (possibly imaginary) friend this user was referring to?

Either that or one of you is lying. Really interested in what you have to say about this, @Draug.

tumblr_inline_nmqyn0O4DN1s34m90_500.gif

what? :air: I have no idea who this person is :rip: I didn't say that it was real... all I said that if it was real, it wasn't new. I love how you think I tried to be some sort of insider when I am no such or tried to gain attention. Literally re-read the thread. And by the way, that "friend" isn't imaginary, they sold things to me that they bought from the audio source who is now in jail. I'm afraid that's how the cookie crumbles, there is no such thing as 'insiders', just fans who are lucky to have connections to dirty people.

Manul

Hey @jrv, since you're so skilled with this stuff, can you filter this 

to sound like this?

I'll buy your song/album on iTunes if you do. :sis:

it wasn't laaaahv

monstereo

TOLD YOU GUYSSSSSSSS

Who was the guy who was all like 'its gaga, i'm never wrong about leaks'

Well, LOOKS LIKE YOUR TIME HAS COME.

:lolga:

Archived