other

'All Mine' leak CONFIRMED fake

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

Been known. Gaga would never record something that nasally. Also if you're ever looking for verification on Gaga rumors/info just check the Popjustice thread where Propagaga posts, they said it was fake before it even leaked. Would save people a lot of meltdowns and 30-page long threads :rip:

Andrew Warhola
1 hour ago, jrv said:

understand if some of you are pissed at me or hate me now. I felt really bad and just wanted to be honest. I'm really sorry and never meant for this mess to happen 

Are you that (possibly imaginary) friend this user was referring to?

Either that or one of you is lying. Really interested in what you have to say about this, @Draug.

tumblr_inline_nmqyn0O4DN1s34m90_500.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

avalon x
21 minutes ago, jrv said:

Please stop. I've apologized and I'm not looking for hate 

What's up with erasing all these threads, sis. :usrs: Why hide Jack Romanov after coming so far?

3 minutes ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

What's up with erasing all these threads, sis. :usrs: Why hide Jack Romanov after coming so far?

You are harassing me, bullying me and leaking my personal information. Please just stop.

mariomania1234

It was pretty obvious when the whole song was played. It sounded like a guy.

Igor Ferreira Giacomini
Just now, jrv said:

You are harassing me, bullying me and leaking my personal information. Please just stop.

is that all mine from your band? if yes you just coud post a HQ full track cuz everybody knows thats not gaga music, but is a good song.

Solitaire
48 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

How did they manage to sound like Gaga though? :huh:

THIS :rip: @jrv HOW did you manage to get your voice to sound just like Gaga's THITY/Dope voice? I'm slayn :deadbanana: 

Also, when's the release date for the song and can you post lyrics?

Spoiler

I am a little mad that you tricked us all into listening to it.. even if you had good intentions ("protecting Gaga/LG5") it was kind of a shitty move tbh, and I might give the song a listen but I have a feeling I'm not going to like it without the pitched vocals and the fact that you used this fanebase's thirst to promote your work, which DEFINITELY could have stood on its own two feet, just gives me a bad taste in my mouth and I probably won't be buying the song like I would have if you had simply released it and made a thread about it here.

Sorry bud.

-----------------------

Edit: I feel like this thread deserves the "News" tag tbh

- Previously Sycothisis

LadOfAbyss
11 minutes ago, jrv said:

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Teas

I lived for that fake leak tho tbh

I am as vain as I allow

avalon x
3 minutes ago, jrv said:

Leaking the name of a band you've been promoting for months? :laughga: You wanted the attention, hunny.. I'm just giving it to you.

It's fun to play the victim once it all backfires on you. :hor:

And I'm sorry but I would have stopped if you could actually back up a single thing you said and stopped covering your tracks like a guilty person.

Just now, JourneyToAvalon said:

Leaking the name of a band you've been promoting for months? :laughga: You wanted the attention, hunny.. I'm just giving it to you.

It's fun to play the victim once it all backfires on you. :hor:

And I'm sorry but I would have stopped if you could actually back up a single thing you said and stopped covering your tracks like a guilty person.

I didn't mean the bands name. You posted my full name. I understand if you don't like me but please just block me- don't bully. 

Daenerys
8 minutes ago, jrv said:

I didn't mean the bands name. You posted my full name. I understand if you don't like me but please just block me- don't bully. 

You know this fan base is brutal. You've officially branded yourself in a negative way, so you can either ignore the hate or just delete your account because it's going to happen regardless. Sucks you had to stoop so low to fake something and I applaud you for coming forward but you can't blame anyone but yourself for putting you in this place. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

LadOfAbyss

Can you all just stop? As soon as LG5 comes out you all are going to forget this happened, like, quit wasting your time jeez. :saladga:

I am as vain as I allow

BeerFear

Before the Monsters kill you And burn You with their original alejandro candles while Aura is playing in the background pls give us the HQ version:giveup: 

Archived