💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 a double album?

vertigostick

Featured Posts

vertigostick

I haven't seen this theory exposed yet, here are my 2 cents :gaycat:

What if LG5 turned out to be a double album?

Like for example, 8 electronic songs produced with Red One / Nile Rodgers / Moroder / DJ White Shadow... delivering bops with a "funky" edge.

And another side with 8 more analog songs produced by Mark Ronson / Bloodpop... mainly showcasing Gaga's voice?

I think that could be an interesting concept... It would also explain why the creation process takes more time and why we've heard of so many different collaborators/influences.

It would also fit her statement of being "every icon", able to take on different genres. "Revisting her old self as a cadaver", giving fans what they were used to but also delving into a new sound...

I think it could be AMAZING if there's a central theme throughout the record, that keeps it cohesive, despite being split in two sides... From a marketing point of view, it would also be a fantastic opportunity to run a campaign on different formats: like for example, having a dance-oriented single released for pop radios and a rock ballad for AC...

>>> Would YOU be here for it? Should Bobby take notes?? :duck:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vertigostick
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

no please 

can you elaborate why? :hor:

Cheap thrills

I would be here as long as that's not an escuse for her to take even longer time for LG6. :awkney:

spekerboxx/the love below - OutKast won Album of the year for their double album 

crisTEAne

sure, why not. i'm here for anything.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Helxig

Aw the wishful thinking is strong in this one :happy:

That would be kinda cool. But I feel like it'd work against her because one album would outshine the other. And touring and promo would be kinda messy. But who knows? It's Gaga. Anything is possible. I just see her more as the kind to focus really, really intently on one album with on particular sound. Especially after ARTPOP, in which she tried at least 5 different genres in one album, I think she'd be more inclined to make an album that is more cohesive.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Poope MOnster

i m love the idea

i m also thinking the same... yes please

but many people will disagree because it sound messy idea to release 2 album at same time 

people will not buy it double album 2 promo 2 single 2 radio kind of impossible 2 success

but i m not care about album success that much more 2 great gaga album i m in heaven

Pablo

I'm hoping, at least a B side of rejected song for the main album. If she truly did scrap everything I'd still want to hear the original LG5

Don't visit my profile

Haroon

I'd love that :woot: Even if there's super electronic and like super acoustic mixed into one album that'd be cool, as long as it kinda works or flows in some way :laughga: 

JustAnotherDay

I made a thread about this a while ago, I think it would be interesting if she did something similer to Back To Basic's by Christina Aguilara where one side is closer to her normal music and the second side has funky, disco music

was NickARTPOP

MaryJaneHolland
13 minutes ago, vertigostick said:

can you elaborate why? :hor:

i really can't put the finger on why.... i just don't like that concept :madge:

memomemome

On Revisting her old self as a cadaver i thought about her previous style like fever,  wonderful, etc... 

Archived