Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are the karmic police after Gaga?

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

PopThatArt

Have the last few years (2013, even now) been the universe's way of keeping a karmic balance? Gaga hit it so big, some may say she hit the jackpot so early on with her first three albums, Karma was on her side, that karmic wheel was spinning gold for Gaga, and she was literally the center of the musical, fashion, artistic universe, everyone took a back set to Gaga, she had the good karma, everyone else got the left overs, but from 2013 onward, Karma was keeping it balanced, what happened to several other during Gaga's meteoric rise is now happening to her while others are getting the good karma, rising to the top, and Gaga's karma has gotten bad. The universe I believe well rebalance soon and Gaga's will be on karma's good side and everyone else, move over, bad karma coming your way. 

"Karma is a bitch, and karma has everybody's address and a mother ****ing stamp." - Lady Gaga 

Go see A Star is Born

Serendipity

When will my bad karma end then :neyde: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

kabirartfling
20 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

When will my bad karma end then :neyde: 

Well c3c is coming so...:awkney:

Give your love to me

giskardsb

Actually her hip break and mental near breakdowns would be Karmic reactions to the unrelenting drive and pressure she required to get to the top.  The universe and Gaga will be much happier with her current balanced state. karma doesn't give a **** about the relative positioning of pop stars against each other or their Pop culture impact.  Her humanitarianism is far more important to Karmic balance than record sales.

Archived