xKorix

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

I wish i could un-listen to her terrible vocals

She's miles away better, in literally every aspect of life, than you'll ever be. Stay pressed basic :staymad:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

2 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

She's miles away better, in literally every aspect of life, than you'll ever be. Stay pressed basic :staymad:

Ignore, its The automated hater comment :) they would appear even IF M suddenly turnrd Into Whitney :D

Her vocals very perfectly fine. I prefer these to most howling Screaming "belting" bs.

Miss Piggy

I'am a huge Madonna fan, but her singing wasn't that good. In fact awful to be honest. She can do better, let's be fair.

I loved her voice when she did performed at Koko Club in London for example.

AJH219
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Ignore, its The automated hater comment :) they would appear even IF M suddenly turnrd Into Whitney :D

Her vocals very perfectly fine. I prefer these to most howling Screaming "belting" bs.

Well, to be fair, I'm tone deaf so even the banshee screamers we have polluting the air waves today sound decent to me :air: I can't distinguish between good Madonna vocals and bad, so maybe if I could I'd be a little more in the grey area :deadbanana: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

JusKeepBreathin

I did like the arrangement of the song. I wish her voice was a little stronger, but whatever she looked great.

She's due for another GH album so I assume its coming soon. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AJH219
12 minutes ago, just4fun said:

I did like the arrangement of the song. I wish her voice was a little stronger, but whatever she looked great.

She's due for another GH album so I assume its coming soon. 

Idk if I'm ready for another GH album. I'm worried that'll mean some of her actual greatest hits might be snubbed off to fit her recent hits :neyde: 

2 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

Idk if I'm ready for another GH album. I'm worried that'll mean some of her actual greatest hits might be snubbed off to fit her recent hits :neyde: 

Yeah not really here for another GH. Unless its a Something to Remember vol 2 with New songs. That could be great! So many Hidden ballad type gems since -95! 

Other than that, New Material please :)

dannydevito
5 hours ago, jojuun said:

sh*t for her vocals when you stan for Taylor Swift according to your avatar.

i agree with you darling but that's not Taylor in the avi

iloveit123

It was ok... I like "Borderline" as a jazzy version... and she's so cute... but first, it's almost as if a TV studio is too small to contain her. 

And though I like that she's really concentrating on vocals, she should re-watch and take some notes (this is what I do when I do my own music, haha).

There's a time and place to stretch out those notes and she should just sing a bit more laid back most of the time. That's all she needs to do, just chill a bit and not try and be soooo elongated and technical.

The poor b*tch can't win though, haha. Sometimes it seems as if she barely thinks about vocals at all, and sometimes she seems to try too hard. It's like, think about them, but just sing softly and chill with it most of the time. Especially when you're in such a small room.

I do like her voice.

This is not my fave. I actually like the Prince tribute better.

Oh I wish she could sing as well as Gaga live!! haha A great vocal can always get you favor with the public. I loved Madonna's voice in RHT, but not MDNA. Sticky was uneven.

JAMES1993
6 hours ago, xKorix said:

I think she did a good job.

She isnt the worst performer at least she doesnt lip sync through the whole performance. But I do think she tries way to hard to be relevant and on top, it comes off forceful, and when shes this age thats not a good thing to do. 

I love Rebel Heart honestly to me its her best work, its very modern, and meaningful and authentic. I do think she can do her thing and express herself however she wants I respect that. But don't force it, and try to hard to stay relevant or she will end up pushing everyone away. Noone likes an artist that tries to hard and makes it obvious that they want attention. 

Like that whole incident with her pulling a 16 year old girls shirt down exposing her breasts was just so ridiculous lol. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

3 minutes ago, JAMES1993 said:

She isnt the worst performer at least she doesnt lip sync through the whole performance. But I do think she tries way to hard to be relevant and on top, it comes off forceful, and when shes this age thats not a good thing to do. 

I love Rebel Heart honestly to me its her best work, its very modern, and meaningful and authentic. I do think she can do her thing and express herself however she wants I respect that. But don't force it, and try to hard to stay relevant or she will end up pushing everyone away. Noone likes an artist that tries to hard and makes it obvious that they want attention. 

Like that whole incident with her pulling a 16 year old girls shirt down exposing her breasts was just so ridiculous lol. 

You speaking just nonsence. Relevant? Who? Lol its Madonna for christ sake. She is forevermore relevant and is on media nonstop whether she wants or not. She has NOTHING to prove anymore and has well earned her right to do whatever she feels like or sees as fun. She is allready cemented on The history books.

She did this just for fun and to meet Obama. Nothing wrong with that. I hope she keeps doing more Such random things just for fun and not just to Try to promote something.

JAMES1993
4 minutes ago, Snow said:

You speaking just nonsence. Relevant? Who? Lol its Madonna for christ sake. She is forevermore relevant and is on media nonstop whether she wants or not. She has NOTHING to prove anymore and has well earned her right to do whatever she feels like or sees as fun. She is allready cemented on The history books.

She did this just for fun and to meet Obama. Nothing wrong with that. I hope she keeps doing more Such random things just for fun and not just to Try to promote something.

Your right to some extent. But let's be honest when it comes to making songs that will be a hit, she has run her course with being "relevant" in that situation. She can still make music, but she will never be as big as she once was years ago. HerI last big hit was give me all yourI luvin, let's be honest it only became a hit because she has Nicki Minaj and M.I.A on it, and performed at the super bowl. Thats like the ultimate promotion an artist can get. 

If by some chance her, katy and Gaga did make a song together called "Breaking Hearts" then Madonna could have another hit on her hands. But when it comes to her own music, she wont have anything that this current generation will love. 

She has already left her mark and has nothing to prove as an artist, your right. But she won't be as big as she once was. Eventually every artist will end up where she is, not as big as they once were. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Archived