Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performs on Jimmy Fallon

xKorix

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was wonderful! The charisma even in a mellow laid back performance like this is staggering. When will your faves...

Sure she isn't The greatest singer and never has been, but she was on point! Loved The live band etc too. Sounded great & looked great. Loved The Roll in The end :)

3 hours ago, jojuun said:

She is not trying to "fix her image". Madonna has been under mega scrutiny since 1983 and still became the highest grossing solo artists of all time and highest selling female artist of all time. Do you REALLY think she's sitting at home wondering how she's going to change the minds of people who dislike her? Do you think she gives a flipping f*ck about that? She done the performance because for YEARS Jimmy Fallon has wanted her to sing Borderline on the show, as it is his favorite Madonna song of all time. Madonna accepted because the show last night featured President Obama, whom she wanted to meet.

"Fix her image"... "Anyone left to check for her?" :toofunny:  Did you miss the intro to this video? The highest selling female artist of all time, fresh of her $ 190 million world tour which officially made her the highest grossing solo artist of all time. So yeah, let's "fix" that. What would you suggest? A joint tour with Tony Bennett along small jazz festivals all over the world and intensive vocal training so she can "redeem" herself and sing Don't Cry For Me Argentina at the Oscars next year? Have a seat. Madonna is Madonna and the fact she's made $190 million on a tour aged 57, well over 35 years into her career only proves she has what nobody of her generation had: longevity and discipline.

Her vocals are good, they are full of emotion and she turns 58 this summer. She's the only relevant eighties act that's still around and has toured the world 5 times in recent years, her voice is good. She's never been no Celine Dion but that's not why people love her. Celine can't move and has the typical vocalist-type of show, while Madonna has been giving her fans a visual, thrilling extravaganza for years.

I don't know why you would feel the need to give Madonna, the woman who gave you popmusic as it is today, sh*t for her vocals when you stan for Taylor Swift according to your avatar. The girl who possesses no rhythm and who manages to still sound pretty out of breath even when she's just walking side to side on a stage. The girl who everyone is claiming to be "the new pop princess" but who hasn't hit 20 seconds worth of choreo successfully since, well, her birth. Madonna moved more in this performance of a 33 year old song than Taylor has during her entire last tour.

Have a seat. Madonna is not Celine, Mariah, Barbra or Adele. We all know, who cares? That's not why she's loved.

She's the Queen of Pop and you wish your fave had her resumé.

Spill that Tea! Pretty much ALL The pop girl's Pray they'd gave even an ounce of M stage presence even in such low key performance .

jojuun
1 hour ago, Pop said:

Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are both better than the racist pedophile Madonna. Sorry! 

J6wXl.gif

Sure, the woman who put a black man as jesus in a music video and got the entire Catholic church mad with that is "racist". The woman who's dated many african american and hispanic men is "racist", the woman who (at age 26) said in a magazine "I associate myself more with the 'black sound' than white rock music" is "racist". The woman who's adopted two children from the poorest country in Africa is "racist", the woman who's personally donated over 130 million dollars to that country is "racist" and there's a million other examples.

You are such a troll.

And LMAO @ paedophile. Sure. If you would turn 4 pages ahead in that book you'd read the exact same story but from the perspective of her being with an 80 year old man, do you also think she was actually sleeping with those old guys? The book is about sexual taboos. It says nowhere that the boy is underage and it ends with "he gave me crabs", which means the boy was already sexually active, which is in straight contrast with the line before which says he's "a virgin." So she's contradicting herself there, aka it's a completely made-up bogus story that doesn't even make sense.

She also wasn't actually a virgin when she sang Like A Virgin, you got that right? Stop taking everything so literally. 

I can't with this user.

MaryJaneHolland
36 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

Why not?

bc it's old :sis:  if she wanted to perform a love song, she could've chosen a newer song..... HeartBreakCity, Masterpiece, Wash All Over Me.....

The Child
3 hours ago, jojuun said:

She is not trying to "fix her image". Madonna has been under mega scrutiny since 1983 and still became the highest grossing solo artists of all time and highest selling female artist of all time. Do you REALLY think she's sitting at home wondering how she's going to change the minds of people who dislike her? Do you think she gives a flipping f*ck about that? She done the performance because for YEARS Jimmy Fallon has wanted her to sing Borderline on the show, as it is his favorite Madonna song of all time. Madonna accepted because the show last night featured President Obama, whom she wanted to meet.

"Fix her image"... "Anyone left to check for her?" :toofunny:  Did you miss the intro to this video? The highest selling female artist of all time, fresh of her $ 190 million world tour which officially made her the highest grossing solo artist of all time. So yeah, let's "fix" that. What would you suggest? A joint tour with Tony Bennett along small jazz festivals all over the world and intensive vocal training so she can "redeem" herself and sing Don't Cry For Me Argentina at the Oscars next year? Have a seat. Madonna is Madonna and the fact she's made $190 million on a tour aged 57, well over 35 years into her career only proves she has what nobody of her generation had: longevity and discipline.

Her vocals are good, they are full of emotion and she turns 58 this summer. She's the only relevant eighties act that's still around and has toured the world 5 times in recent years, her voice is good. She's never been no Celine Dion but that's not why people love her. Celine can't move and has the typical vocalist-type of show, while Madonna has been giving her fans a visual, thrilling extravaganza for years.

I don't know why you would feel the need to give Madonna, the woman who gave you popmusic as it is today, sh*t for her vocals when you stan for Taylor Swift according to your avatar. The girl who possesses no rhythm and who manages to still sound pretty out of breath even when she's just walking side to side on a stage. The girl who everyone is claiming to be "the new pop princess" but who hasn't hit 20 seconds worth of choreo successfully since, well, her birth. Madonna moved more in this performance of a 33 year old song than Taylor has during her entire last tour.

Have a seat. Madonna is not Celine, Mariah, Barbra or Adele. We all know, who cares? That's not why she's loved.

She's the Queen of Pop and you wish your fave had her resumé.

Burn ha, clock ha, microwave ha!

1zexj04.jpg

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Burn ha, clock ha, microwave ha!

1zexj04.jpg

this gif :laughga: i'm in love with it now :unicorn:

jojuun
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

bc it's old :sis:  if she wanted to perform a love song, she could've chosen a newer song..... HeartBreakCity, Masterpiece, Wash All Over Me.....

Because it's Jimmy Fallon's favorite Madonna song and he asked her to be on last nights special with President Obama.

Himeros26

Some Madge stans are really... Extra.

Anyway, this is one of her better performances. She really sucks at singing lmao. But this was a cute performance, I like Borderline.

LetsGetHigh

Her vocals are too bad. She should use autotune next time because this low key embarrassing. She looks cute though!

fede ARTPOP

30+ years later and still killing it:giveup:

giphy.gif

QUEEN

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

AJH219

Of course the same idiotic, borderline obsessed, members are swooping in with their irrelevant opinions :toofunny:MADONNA getting pathetic gay bois pressed since 1982, when the hell will your faves?? :giveup: Anyway, this is one of her greatest live performances in recent memory. Flawless vocals, stage presence, and an even more flawless rendition of the song!! :firega: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

1 hour ago, Himeros26 said:

Some Madge stans are really... Extra.

Anyway, this is one of her better performances. She really sucks at singing lmao. But this was a cute performance, I like Borderline.

And some haters aren't? :emma:

Being obsessed with anyone is bad, but being filled with genuine hate towards a pop star  doesn't show many good signs toward said people's relationship with those they know in person, or how they cope in those relationships :spin: 

Archived