Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Not very good vocally imo.. But it's a nice performance overall

crisTEAne
33 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Isn't it the first time she performs this song on TV ? I can't remember correctly but I feel like I remember her saying she hated this song

that would be odd if she hated it. she performed it during her tears of a clown show. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

chiuga
1 hour ago, Pop said:

She's trying to fix her image, but the big question is - is there anyone left to even check for her?

I turned this off after a minute. Her vocals suck.

This is exactly my thought watching the vid.:hug:

However it's not like she's gonna sing Like a Virgin or Erotica on the same show  with the president.

Glory

Why Borderline right now ? It's so random 
Love it. She's aging fast though, it kinda scares me.  :giveup:

1 hour ago, jojuun said:

She is not trying to "fix her image". Madonna has been under mega scrutiny since 1983 and still became the highest grossing solo artists of all time and highest selling female artist of all time. Do you REALLY think she's sitting at home wondering how she's going to change the minds of people who dislike her? Do you think she gives a flipping f*ck about that? She done the performance because for YEARS Jimmy Fallon has wanted her to sing Borderline on the show, as it is his favorite Madonna song of all time. Madonna accepted because the show last night featured President Obama, whom she wanted to meet.

"Fix her image"... "Anyone left to check for her?" :toofunny:  Did you miss the intro to this video? The highest selling female artist of all time, fresh of her $ 190 million world tour which officially made her the highest grossing solo artist of all time. So yeah, let's "fix" that. What would you suggest? A joint tour with Tony Bennett along small jazz festivals all over the world and intensive vocal training so she can "redeem" herself and sing Don't Cry For Me Argentina at the Oscars next year? Have a seat. Madonna is Madonna and the fact she's made $190 million on a tour aged 57, well over 35 years into her career only proves she has what nobody of her generation had: longevity and discipline.

Her vocals are good, they are full of emotion and she turns 58 this summer. She's the only relevant eighties act that's still around and has toured the world 5 times in recent years, her voice is good. She's never been no Celine Dion but that's not why people love her. Celine can't move and has the typical vocalist-type of show, while Madonna has been giving her fans a visual, thrilling extravaganza for years.

I don't know why you would feel the need to give Madonna, the woman who gave you popmusic as it is today, sh*t for her vocals when you stan for Taylor Swift according to your avatar. The girl who possesses no rhythm and who manages to still sound pretty out of breath even when she's just walking side to side on a stage. The girl who everyone is claiming to be "the new pop princess" but who hasn't hit 20 seconds worth of choreo successfully since, well, her birth. Madonna moved more in this performance of a 33 year old song than Taylor has during her entire last tour.

Have a seat. Madonna is not Celine, Mariah, Barbra or Adele. We all know, who cares? That's not why she's loved.

She's the Queen of Pop and you wish your fave had her resumé.

Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are both better than the racist pedophile Madonna. Sorry! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

17 minutes ago, Pop said:

Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga are both better than the racist pedophile Madonna. Sorry! 

if this isn't enough to ban this person for once and for all, i don't know what is.

3 minutes ago, Lola said:

if this isn't enough to ban this person for once and for all, i don't know what is.

Why? I didn't lie.

she used the N-word, said some really disgusting things about black men and of course, this:

And I was not the one to bring up Lady Gaga and Taylor, that Madonna stan did. I'm sorry they can't defend their favorite artist without attacking other women. It's something that reminds me of Madonna and her history of attacking other singers. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Florian
21 minutes ago, Pop said:

Why? I didn't lie.

she used the N-word, said some really disgusting things about black men and of course, this:

And I was not the one to bring up Lady Gaga and Taylor, that Madonna stan did. I'm sorry they can't defend their favorite artist without attacking other women. It's something that reminds me of Madonna and her history of attacking other singers. 

You're just pressed af. Quoting the sexxx book out of its context just ridicule your whole argument. :toofunny: 

And in what galaxy is TS better than Madonna ? Madonna in her almost 60s has more charisma than Taylor, is a well better performer and both are average when it comes to vocals. Don't be mad if Taylor doesn't and won't have an ounce of the Madonna's impact on pop culture :laughga: 

Oh and I'm not a Madonna stan at all, just in case you want to answer.

OMonster

I appreciate her status and she propelled the position of women in the music industry - but she really is a shell of her former self. If this wasn't Madonna, it would have been slated. This is an awfully boring, safe performance.  

subtext / fantasy

DrewStevens

She's a mediocre singer we know that but that was a fine performance.

This is what she should do more often instead of performing and releasing songs like Bitch I'm Madonna which only ruin her whole image in less than 4 minutes.

Archived