💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This "leaker"

luckythisway

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove
45 minutes ago, monstereo said:

That's because they're not real Gaga leaks.

This 'leaker' who ~leaked~ those Gaga songs is a direct copy of another twitter user who pretended to leak songs and then revealed that he was just messing with everybody. They also asked for 1,000 followers and posted a blurry photo of someone who looked like Gaga, and then removed it when they got called out on it. They're anything but legitimate.

Yeah I think sw5ylol it's a copy of sw4ylols suspended account, like that person approached the original is suspended to get some fame and fool people making them thinking its a real leak, since "his" suspended/other acc (sw4y) leaked "legit"? Idk kp things

it could be also those hackers doing it to get attention, the other hacker I mentioned posted a pic on Instagram of the 50 rt things, and some non fan said, hack lg5 and make her flop, like its a good strategy to make thing to their mods and hacks buyers they are the best hackers out of there

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Quasi
47 minutes ago, monstereo said:

That's because they're not real Gaga leaks.

This 'leaker' who ~leaked~ those Gaga songs is a direct copy of another twitter user who pretended to leak songs and then revealed that he was just messing with everybody. They also asked for 1,000 followers and posted a blurry photo of someone who looked like Gaga, and then removed it when they got called out on it. They're anything but legitimate.

How was the real leaker "messing" with people if they actually released real leaks? :duck:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Dangerous Man

I'll wait for the hq, then we'll decide if it's fake or not. If the hacker is legit, he will leak the song on hq. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

ItsTommyBitch

It would've been released in HQ if he had it. There's no reason to not have done so unless trolling and hyping up the gullible little monsters. The actual hacker who released Witness released it in a decent quality so that we could tell that it was Katy, this person (not even a hacker, just a rando on twitter :rip: ) either only has something very LQ, made it himself in some sort of macrame art process, or purposefully obfuscated it beyond being recognizable. It's enough to hear a feminine sounding voice that's in Gaga's voice range and KIND of sounds like her, but it seems purposefully LQ enough that you can't definitively tell, no matter how much everyone's swearing on their holy bibles (The Fame Monster copies) which to me reeks of trolling for attention. 

Also, he didn't hack her twitter but was trying to appear to be the person who hacked Katy and Lana's twitter accounts, so he's already at least lied once. Also, he asked for followers, which is highly suspect :rip: 

There's just a bunch of red flags. On top of that, an HQ version of what we got still wouldnt sound much like a full song in my opinion. It sounds like a very rough concept demo if anything, hence the lack of many lyrics and direction in the song... though I would like to hear it in HQ because the instrumental sounds like it has potential. 

Spoiler

I guess it could be a kind of free form synthy-rock vibe kind of song, that kind of stuff with minimal lyrics and a major focus on just a few lines, even one line repeated ("All Mine" in this case) is something that's kind of popular in some genres... though the ones that come to mind are like, Techno, Trance, EDM, generally electronic music. Its music where the instrumentation, background is the foreground and there are few to no vocals at all typically. 

Songs that have almost "mantra-like" feels to them because of the very little focus on the actual lyrics of the song, but rather the atmosphere created can be really interesting and cool, its something I hear in J-Pop a LOT. Yasutaka Nakata's own group "CAPSULE" does this a lot, with the voices acting as instruments and the actual words of the song meaning basically nothing (or something far too deep to ascertain from merely listening) and he may even create the "lyrics" based on phonetics, assonance, "pleasant" syllables, etc. This seems a bit more definitive in Japanese though, a language with I think more nuance to things like this.

私è‡Șèș«ă‚‚こた䞖た䞭もèȘ°ă‚‚ă‹ă‚Œă‚‚ăŒ, どんăȘă«èŻă‚„ă‹ăȘäșș生でも, どんăȘにæ‚Č惚ăȘäșș生でも, い぀かは怉èȌし, ç ŽćŁŠă•ă‚Œă€æ¶ˆæ»…ă—ăŠă—ăŸă†. すăčăŠăŒă‚‚ăšă‚‚ăšă“ăźäž–ă«ć­˜ćœšă—ăȘい侀瞬ぼćč»æƒłăȘぼだから

Dominic
19 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Idk ... But clearly that abomination ain't a Gaga song :toofunny: firstly , why would a "hacker" who claims to have the song would leak it in full still in that quality ? Obviously #1 hint it's a fan made attempt of a demo

Also, if it was real, Gaga's team would've made sure to take it down from the Internet ASAP instead of letting lots of videos / audios of it to pop up on the Internet 

Maybe, maybe not. If we can't find the original then I guess we'll never know for sure unless they admit it which I doubt. I hope it's real whether Gaga or not because it's not bad at all. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

artRaver

As much as I like "All Mine" I don't think it's her, I mean if it was supposedly the same hacker wouldn't they post HQ snippets or full, instead of LQ snippets.

I mean the hype is real, but I refuse to fall for it. If it was legitimate her team would've snatched that offline so quick and there would've been a bigger reaction from her and her team.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

GagaUnderYou
12 minutes ago, artRaver said:

As much as I like "All Mine" I don't think it's her, I mean if it was supposedly the same hacker wouldn't they post HQ snippets or full, instead of LQ snippets.

I mean the hype is real, but I refuse to fall for it. If it was legitimate her team would've snatched that offline so quick and there would've been a bigger reaction from her and her team.

MANiCURE was leaked in LQ and everyone thought it was fake but it was real

AustrianTilapia

Witness definitely sounds like Katy :toofunny:

We don't know if the Gaga 'leaker' is actually the same person.

Could just be somone pretending to be that leaker in oreder to spread fake leaks.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

artRaver
10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

MANiCURE was leaked in LQ and everyone thought it was fake but it was real

Well... you're right about that, but I still don't think it's real. (Not because I don't think it's her or don't like it, I just don't want to fed into the hype just yet)

This supposedly hacker is totally feeding on the sw4ylol hype and knows we want anything from her. :/ 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

luckythisway
12 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I actually thought witness was incredible 

And I think the music and melody of this supposed gaga leak is one of the greatest things gaga has released in years. 

Hopeing all mine is a rough demo because it sounds like it could be another staple in gagas discography and another true iconic song ala PF, JD, BR

that was an exception for me, sorry if I came off like I didn't like it bc I do. 

CHROMATICA

luckythisway
11 hours ago, Love Drought said:

Witness is amazing.

17zuqcjpg.gif

omg no I liked witness but I forgot to say it in the OP. That one was def real and I like it but the 3 in 1 video I didn't like/ think was her. 

CHROMATICA

Archived