💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Leaked LG5 Snippets

Music

Featured Posts

Music
6 minutes ago, MonsterJay said:

Im down for this Ambient/ChillGa sound :)
Reminds me of SHICD and thats my favorite song off TFM

i love SHICD, and if there's any track similar to that, i'll be satisfied hahah :)

if these snippets are the route Gaga is taking, i'm here for it!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Music
3 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Is she finally going country?? :green:

A True Reserve Taylor Swiftian Expedition :green:

Yuuri

I just hope LG5 will bring something new to the table. After The Fame Monster's 'Bad Romance', she has tried to make something that sounds similar every album Born This Way has "Judas", and ARTPOP's "Venus". Maybe Ronson will make something happen.

Music
6 minutes ago, FallingMeteor said:

I just hope LG5 will bring something new to the table. After The Fame Monster's 'Bad Romance', she has tried to make something that sounds similar every album Born This Way has "Judas", and ARTPOP's "Venus". Maybe Ronson will make something happen.

i do agree, i really want something different and i think these leaks today are promising - that's if they are real, still not 100% convinced on the "All Mine" leak.

Solitaire

If there was a spaghetti western about a town being ravaged by some half-dead/possessed outlaw this would be the song that plays as the main hero walks through the town to confront the villain in the middle of a dark storm just before it begins to poor down rain. 

- Previously Sycothisis

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, Music said:

i do agree, i really want something different and i think these leaks today are promising - that's if they are real, still not 100% convinced on the "All Mine" leak.

I do get what she wants to do. She wanted to back on top with this catchy bop, but it didn't work out. I want people to know that her voice is more than the vocals. I loved the held note on "Fashion!', and I hope she does something like that again.

Music
Just now, FallingMeteor said:

I do get what she wants to do. She wanted to back on top with this catchy bop, but it didn't work out. I want people to know that her voice is more than the vocals. I loved the held note on "Fashion!', and I hope she does something like that again.

i know right? i always read comments on articles, videos etc.. where people say that her music doesn't reflect her vocals or musical abilities.

this why i need a handful of piano-driven tracks/ballads on LG5, with honest, personal and relatable lyrics.

Music
5 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

If there was a spaghetti western about a town being ravaged by some half-dead/possessed outlaw this would be the song that plays as the main hero walks through the town to confront the villain in the middle of a dark storm just before it begins to poor down rain. 

sounds like a music video concept, here for it.
she needs to save us from the basic music videos lately, all i see are pop stars realising music videos of them staring into a camera and touching themselves whilst awkwardly lip syncing to some underwhelming track.

Solitaire
Just now, Music said:

sounds like a music video concept, here for it.
she needs to save us from the basic music videos lately, all i see are pop stars realising music videos of them staring into a camera and touching themselves whilst awkwardly lip syncing to some underwhelming track.

She can be the hero and sing "I came to die" and the villain will be the media killing her :diane:

DWUW pt. 2 :diane:

- Previously Sycothisis

Music
3 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

She can be the hero and sing "I came to die" and the villain will be the media killing her :diane:

DWUW pt. 2 :diane:

here for the controversy and CrazyGa to return :giveup:

hijadeputa
2 hours ago, Dangerous Man said:

I don't get how you guys can love/hate these dead potato quality snippets. :rip: 

me neither

Archived