💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy's Hacker leaks LG5?

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

the things is, when something leaks for real, its a real REAL indisputable track. what we've heard so far are not leaks, no hacker would purposefully distort the quality of these "leaks", that defeats the purpose of "outing" these tracks, ya know? 

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstereo
20 hours ago, wearenotjustart said:

55 pages. What did I miss?

You missed monsters shitting themselves over fake leaks.

VOLANTIS
12 hours ago, aaronyoji said:

the things is, when something leaks for real, its a real REAL indisputable track. what we've heard so far are not leaks, no hacker would purposefully distort the quality of these "leaks", that defeats the purpose of "outing" these tracks, ya know? 

THIS! 

Like when Aura was "leaked" and Applause was leaked in snippets they were legit studio quality Leaks. This seems absolutely pointless. 

Spoiler

Unless this is the final studio version and she purposefully created LG5 like this (for texture) in which case get ready for this 3mb album. Buy the 4mb HF version on Tidal :derpga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Drew Siegel

If anything leaks from "LG5" when she's still working on it reminds me of when TMZ leaked some of the DWUW video and BAM the entire video is canned! 

shaneybaby

You'd think interscope would remove it if its real... however, the vocals sound just like her especially the all mines that are louder and the instrumental seems realllllly high quality and great which makes me want it to be her ... lol

Bad Monster Kid
22 hours ago, Drew Siegel said:

If anything leaks from "LG5" when she's still working on it reminds me of when TMZ leaked some of the DWUW video and BAM the entire video is canned! 

The video was canned way before the TMZ leak. 

Probglum

Whoever believes this "hacker" is legit is honestly probably new. 

Literally before EVERY single Gaga era, there has been periods where these "hackers" who come out of NOWHERE claiming they have songs/album and will leak for something so ridiculous like retweets/follow. 

And even if LG5 DID leak, I honestly advise for everyone to just wait and listen to the album when GAGA releases it. I remember listening to AP a week before it leaked and still went out and purchased a physical copy, only to wish that that moment would be the moment I'd pop the actual CD in and hear ARTPOP for the first time. It's just not as magical as listening to the album when you actually possess it compared to it leaking. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Darcklighter22
On 6/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, Dora said:

he's at 442 now...such an attention wh*re :saladga:

Slayer

omg are you guys serious? The vocals sound nothing like Gaga.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived