💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy's Hacker leaks LG5?

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

Always when I'm sleeping :poot: MESS at me going to sleep after hearing the "All mine all mine all mine" leak and thinking it was fake. 

The guitar solo sounds epic.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

How do you leak something that doesn't exist? :huh:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Brooke Candy

That 'leak' is fake as fck.

Its from the same person who made this

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

NintendoMONSTER
10 hours ago, Sky del Blue said:

This may turn out good for us. If it starts leaking gaga will be forced to release LG5 earlier. Same thing happend to 'Applause'.

And you really think that's good?? Look what happened to ARTPOP... Look what happended to Madonna's Rebel Heart... 

This would be terrible... :wacko:

Dramatica
3 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

And you really think that's good?? Look what happened to ARTPOP... Look what happended to Madonna's Rebel Heart... 

This would be terrible... :wacko:

Uhm, ARTPOP was released on time. Madonna's 25 tracks album with a Standard / Deluxe and Super Deluxe versions was going to flop anyway.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

FATCAT
4 hours ago, Malik said:

I think Gaga is protecting her new music really well this time. she's got intel on her side , she's making a movement about  Hack Harassment, and she urges tech community to fight all that. 

Intel on her side? What do you think they are? :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

PSYCHOSHTICK
9 minutes ago, wearenotjustart said:

55 pages. What did I miss?

same

Guys, did he leak the full song?? I fell asleep a few minutes before he promised he would

GagaMegaFan
20 minutes ago, Chump said:

Guys, did he leak the full song?? I fell asleep a few minutes before he promised he would

Yeah go check out All Mine discussion thread

ew

Jenniferella

Rebel Heart teas lol. We'll see what happens when the album leaks 3 months before it's release

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Rino

the melody is kind of nice, but it's really impossible to tell if that's Gaga singing or not. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

venusfly
7 hours ago, Gaga of Time said:

Uhm, ARTPOP was released on time. Madonna's 25 tracks album with a Standard / Deluxe and Super Deluxe versions was going to flop anyway.

The time it is released is irrelevant, if everyone has the album in a free version already nobody is going to buy it. Even if you don't care about the money the media's reaction is career-damaging for sure, especially in Gaga's situation where the media will happily put the final "OVER" stamp on her.

I even blame the Swinefest mostly for a large part of ARTPOP's underperformance, and then tracks leaked, there was no reason for anyone to buy the album because everyone had heard it already. I'm surprised it even pushed out 2.5m sales in its state.

Archived