event

Katy's Hacker leaks LG5?

Teri Hatcher

Featured Posts

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

I don't understand why this leaker hasn't been stopped? Katy, Lana, Kylie, now Gaga?

Teri Hatcher

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Teri Hatcher
1 minute ago, Pearlfection said:

so the leak 2 is the ending imo

sounds more like the bridge

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Andreyw
8 minutes ago, Chump said:

Sis if they do LG5 will get delayed and this song may not make it into the album :ohno:

it's not like LG5 will come this year anyway since C3C is set to be released in August and I can bet she'll take at least 1-2 months for it to promote and stuff

BuzzcutSeason

Someone said that the leaks aren't on the album.

Which make sense because they must have demos from awhile ago, i feel like this is news and not a Rumor thread.

Those denying it's gaga should get over it because it sounds like her and sounds like something she would be experimenting with.

1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

it's not like LG5 will come this year anyway since C3C is set to be released in April and I can bet she'll take at least 1-2 months for it to promote and stuff

You mean august? Right, august and september for C3C promo, then in October AHS promo and some C3C performances maybe, and then LG5 in the middle of november

2ndTimeAround

The supposed lyrics to the first snippet just don't seem terrible to me, have no substance, don't even make sense let alone rhyme??? I can hear "the little mess you made" I just am struggling to see the leak as legit. 

Pearlfection
3 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

sounds more like the bridge

but the ending of the leak 2 sounds like its wraping up the song

Andreyw
Just now, Chump said:

You mean august? Right, august and september for C3C promo, then in October AHS promo and some C3C performances maybe, and then LG5 in the middle of november

yeah, August, sorry :rip: 

BuzzcutSeason
5 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

I don't understand why this leaker hasn't been stopped? Katy, Lana, Kylie, now Gaga?

though it's illegal maybe its more work for the artist/artist's team to make a big deal out of it?

Also i'm guessing maybe the tweets and songs aren't beneficial (Not being officially released). It's still a violation but maybe they don't care as much.

Archived