💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Spencer Pratt: "Gaga is such a fraud"

yxi

Featured Posts

[...] Yeah, so he was my favorite superstar, and then became second-least favorite to Lady Gaga.

Why is Lady Gaga your least favorite?
Because Lady Gaga was this songwriter. We only know her name was Stefani. She was not even Lady Gaga yet, and she wrote a song with RedOne. RedOne gave it to Heidi and they put it out and everything. And then when it was on The View and getting all this press because Heidi had her Heidi fashion show, and the song “Fashion” was playing. All of sudden Lady Gaga freaked out, called Red One, “That’s my song! I wanted that!” and da-da-da. Whatever though, her last album flopped, so she got her kaaaa-karma.

She’s such a fraud and it’s so frustrating. It’s like, you were so edgy and creative and now you’re so glamorous and classy and ride horses in Malibu and date the most atypical stud and ride around on the back of a motorcycle with Bradley Cooper. It’s like, where are all your monsters? Give me a break.

http://www.spin.com/2016/06/spencer-pratt-the-hills-listening-in-interview/

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist

This guy even knows of her horse riding and trip with Bradley Cooper, he is a stan.

Also, he is the husband of Heidi Montag, one of the biggest attention seeking talentless hacks in the world and he calls out Beyoncé and Gaga?

BITCH BYE!!!

Justin Drew Bieber

He can stay unknown, pressed, dressed, and drenched.

LaMaisonGaga

MwZiLXuFkyll.jpg

he should maybe fire his hair dresser before talking **** about Gaga, you smurf drug addict lookin crackhead

lamaisongaga.com

Brainiac

Are you sure that's real? He follows her that closely that he knows about the horse riding and Bradley cooper? Lmao

JEWRJEWR

'It’s like, you were so edgy and creative and now you’re so glamorous and classy and ride horses in Malibu'

thats not a valid reason to call someone a fraud. :rip: these less than smart celebrities though...

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Archived