Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

If the information is true, I can forget about Madrid's show, because there's a show the 5th of October, and I don't think she would be 5 days without a show between Barcelona and Madrid :cry:

That not what it means. There are 4 SEPERATE stages so while shes getting over to Barcelona (2 day gap probably) the stage from the previous show (france) can be dis-assembled and then re-assembled in Madrid. This would mean there would only be a two day gap. THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!

TheQueen

30 metres? Is that like the whole length of the catwalk going around or is it from the stage to the furthest catwalk point? DeadBanana.gif

30 metres? Is that like the whole length of the catwalk going around or is it from the stage to the furthest catwalk point? DeadBanana.gif

Since its like circular, i dont think they mean 30m from the from row but there is 30m of staging, which using my awsome math skills means its less than 10m from the front

Don't get what? :D

The 4 stages thing. So she has 4 different stages that will be interchanged? Or what I DON'T GET WTF :giveup:

Saint Laurent

For anybody confused about the "tongue" part, this is what it means...

AqSSlUECQAErTtN.jpg

Tbh it does actually quite look like a tongue...

Tongue.agr.jpg

Darkstains

How I understand it is this; according to the stage sketch, the catwalk around the Monster Pit seems to have 5 segments somehow forming like a pentagon, so you can say that each side is around 6 meters in length. :)

The 4 stages thing. So she has 4 different stages that will be interchanged? Or what I DON'T GET WTF

I think it means that for example, the first location is at Seoul, next is in Hong Kong, then Tokyo, while the stage for the first show is being set up in Seoul, another stage is also being assembled in Hong Kong and Tokyo, so that it would be more efficient. When she's done with the Seoul show, she'll just fly to Japan and there's going to be a stage waiting for her already.

Saint Laurent

The 4 stages thing. So she has 4 different stages that will be interchanged? Or what I DON'T GET WTF

No they are seperate stages. They don't join. It's just to save having to re-assemble in every single country.

It's hard to explain in English... They need those stages because let's say for example Gaga is touring at Barcelona at 15th of June and her next show is 2 days later at let's say Rome.. In 2 days it's impossible to set up / construct the stage so that's why they need more than one.

Archived