💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is sorta what U2 did for their 360 Tour, even though they only had one stage with them per continent

Jesus ****ing Christ, this ****ing SLAYS :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

The catwalk is like 30 metres all the way around, or like, the lenght from first row to the furthest point at the catwalk?

OMG, OMG.

Alijandro

so they're going to have to start setting up in like 10 days, and since its a highly visible stadium in Seoul there is bound to be some photos leaked!!

The catwalk is like 30 metres all the way around, or like, the lenght from first row to the furthest point at the catwalk?

OMG, OMG.

All the way around. ( well I don't know actually because there isn't any info on that in the article )

Alijandro

30 meters? that ain't gonna fit in brisbane's entertainment centre :deadbanana:

Since its like circular, i dont think they mean 30m from the from row but there is 30m of staging, which using my awsome math skills means its less than 10m from the front

Since its like circular, i dont think they mean 30m from the from row but there is 30m of staging, which using my awsome math skills means its less than 10m from the front

oh. i was gonna say :deadbanana: 30m into crowd would leave no room for the crowd :deadbanana:

All the way around. ( well I don't know actually because there isn't any info on that in the article )

I thought so as well :) 30 metres wouldn't fit any arena whatsoever, not even in big european arenas, less in american ones, only stadiums.

If the information is true, I can forget about Madrid's show, because there's a show the 5th of October, and I don't think she would be 5 days without a show between Barcelona and Madrid :cry:

Archived