faux

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoseLittleMonster

OMG, they work so hard to make a great show! wish them all the best! :thankyou:

MarryTheSequins

Explains why the tickets are a jump higher than TMB ones.

This is so exciting though! It will be spectacular! :excited2:

Lion Heart

Wow- this is just...

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Gaga is Life

This shows the Lady's dedication, I'm really very quite excited to witness it :legend:

artpopfreemymin

Explains why the tickets are a jump higher than TMB ones.

This is so exciting though! It will be spectacular! :excited2:

EGOT2027

Has any act in the world ever had more than one stage? (excluding the U2 thing where it was cheaper to just build separate stages than fly them overseas)

THIS IS CRAZY!!!! When the US tour manager/arena bookers her this they are gonna be like...THIS BITCH!!

If this is the reason why she's not doing more shows in more countries, then it's pretty stupid, tbh. Why does she want such a big ass stage if she can't even show it because it's too big to transport to every country? :fail:

saltface

I ****ing love this b---h :wub:

She's gonna end up bankrupt again though.

ITS GOING TO BE SO EPIC I CANT COPE :cry:

Alijandro

If this is the reason why she's not doing more shows in more countries, then it's pretty stupid, tbh. Why does she want such a big ass stage if she can't even show it because it's too big to transport to every country? :fail:

uhmmm so far she is touring in a lot more countries than she did in the monsterball

i get that some of the smaller European nations have missed out so far but its not like somebody in Thailand having to travel to Japan or Australia, all of the major centers in Europe are a lot more accessible

TheMadridHash

uhmmm so far she is touring in a lot more countries than she did in the monsterball

i get that some of the smaller European nations have missed out so far but its not like somebody in Thailand having to travel to Japan or Australia, all of the major centers in Europe are a lot more accessible

you are so right, its easier to take train or plain tickets(cheaper) than flying from indonesia to japan to watch a show, i've been in europe and it's so easy to move from one place to another, i always felt like it was a huge country (derp) ....

Benjamincooper1

She'll have to wear huge ****ing outfits to stand out from that huge ****ery castle.

:Gaga:

RAMROD

The stage will be so ****ing gigantic i see.

Everyone who attending this tour will be part of history tbh :legend:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived