Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

Unicorn De Milo

Omfg my life is slay wih this tour, I hope she brings the biggest stage to montreal

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheMadridHash

Seems as if this tour involves a highly demanding logistic preparation. I wonder what happens if something goes wrong...

i might be beggining to understand why we had to wait so long to get the tour dates, not even they knew if they were ready to pull this off

* :legend: Some brand new information! :legend:

• One Born This Way Ball stage will take up to 5 days to construct!

• There will be 4 BTW Ball stages all around the world. So while Gaga will be touring at, for example - Italy, the next stage will be already in " construction " mode in Spain.

• All the stuff that is needed for the show to be perfect will be transported / imported into the country ( or how do you Americans say it :P ) by 60 trucks and 30 buses.

• The catwalk will be 30 meters long. The catwalk will be tongue-shaped*. ( *idk it says so in the article :huh: )

:excited2::woot:

this is gonna be so epic!!!!

:Gaga:

TSUNAMI

fuk yeah lady gaga will slay lithuania :> i will go if my marks at school will be 8 or more

U see! U got the best motivation. Not only you will go to BTWB, but u will have 8 at school.

*it's kinda hard I'm used to marks 1-5 lol

her stage is probably a life sized fortress :omg:

not a castle but a ****ing fortress :omg:

gotharunway.com

*DA FUQ :jawdrop:

Everything slays here. In the end, the thing that she kept the secrets for so many time is a good thing, she slayed everyone's expectations tbh.

*Ok, this is officialy better than any tour from 2012-2013 ! :legend:

*:Gaga: Gaga :Gaga:

Adele... when will u?

:hor:

Archived