Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

4 BTW Ball Stages All Around The World and other info

faux

Featured Posts

No Croatian date. :emo:

Go to Vienna?

New dates may be released sometime soon though! Fingers crossed for you.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Laurent

What is tongue-shaped?!

Read my post at the top of this page... *eye roll*

Ahhh. Have decided I don't wanna see what it looks like until my show, just wanna know how many people the monster pit holds.

How I understand it is this; according to the stage sketch, the catwalk around the Monster Pit seems to have 5 segments somehow forming like a pentagon, so you can say that each side is around 6 meters in length. :)

I think it means that for example, the first location is at Seoul, next is in Hong Kong, then Tokyo, while the stage for the first show is being set up in Seoul, another stage is also being assembled in Hong Kong and Tokyo, so that it would be more efficient. When she's done with the Seoul show, she'll just fly to Japan and there's going to be a stage waiting for her already.

Okay now I get it. :flop: hahaha I feel so floppy. :toofloppy: thanks to everyone who answered my question. :hug: and especially to you Darkstains :hug:

I think, that the Stages for the arena shows will be a lot smaller than the ones for the stadiums! The usually can build up and down a stage in less than 6 hours, because the stages get separated into a few elements they can easily put on the trucks ;)

Hurem

Go to Vienna?

New dates may be released sometime soon though! Fingers crossed for you.

I would love to, but I'm 100% sure my parents wouldn't let me go.

Saint Laurent

The shows without a Monster Pit would be altered a bit, I'm sure.

They'll probably just completely take out the catwalk!

I think, that the Stages for the arena shows will be a lot smaller than the ones for the stadiums! The usually can build up and down a stage in less than 6 hours, because the stages get separated into a few elements they can easily put on the trucks ;)

I hope they have the same large size, don't wanna miss out on anything :flop:

Archived