💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga: Rape, Pregnency, and Abortion!

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

EDITOR NOTE: I understand that this post is a very sensitive topic. If the events of this theory actually happened that only proves how strong and beautiful Gaga really is. She has overcome many things in life and is an inspiration to many. 

Behind the fantasy of Wigs, Choreographed Dance Routines, and Outragous costumes, people tend to forget that Gaga was once a normal human being. While she has revealed her past to us in fragments of artistic re-creations, it has always been a mystery to us what happened to Gaga in the years leading up to her massive debut. 

After careful reseach and therorizing I think I have pieced together a timeline that details what really happened behind the scenes. This is the theory of Stefani Germonatta, and her journey from rape, pregnency, and abortion during the darkest moments of her life. 

POvqAOz.jpg

For myself this entire theory began with an Interview that occured at some point within the last 2 years. Gaga mentions in this interview (which I believe was promotion for Til It Happens To You) that the occurance her sexual assault happened over 10 years ago, during the early stages of her career. (If someone were to find it I will happily add it to the OP)

Looking back on that time frame I am willing to bet the assault occured during late 2005/early 2006. If this is the case, the rape would've had to occur during the time in which she was signed with "Def Jam Records". Gaga validates this time frame in a live performance in early 2006, where she corrects the announcer of whom she is signed with.

She has obviously adopted the nickname Gaga during this time, but has shown little signs of the Interscope/Rob Fusari creation launched in 2008. Gaga's origin of the name has changed many times over the course of her career. She originally claimed that Fusari gave it to her, but whether they were actually working at this time i'm not sure. 2007 is the only time in which I believe they started working together, but it may have been late 2006. Anyway, One of her more recent interpretations was that it was a nickname her friends gave her on the lower East Side. Based on this theory i'm guessing the latter is the correct story. 

Her official bio via "Bio.com" has this to say about her expeirence at Def Jam. 

"In 2005, Lady Gaga was briefly signed by Def Jam Records, but was dropped just months later. Being dropped by the label propelled the singer to perform on her own in clubs and venues on New York City's Lower East Side. There, she collaborated with several rock bands, and began her experimentation with fashion."

This is where we start to explore the "Marry the Night" side of things. 

Gaga has alluded that it was a PRODUCER (or at least someone involved at her label) who raped her. That being said Gaga's primary (Original) producer was the first one to be speculated of the assault. I personally am having a hard time believing this because of what lies behind this mega bedazzled closet...

Cary_Nokey_0005.jpg

And the fact that she gave him credit/thanked him many times during "The Fame Era". I doubt Gaga would've have been so gracious of him during the promotion of her album if something like this occured. I believe their falling out occured AFTER the success of The Fame, and had to do with Gaga wanting to work with other people and Rob's passion for money and credit. 

BUT BACK TO THE RAPE!

With this in mind, Gaga must have been raped by someone ossociated with Def Jam records, during the few months she might've been working on an album. Once the assault occured It is very likely that Gaga became PREGNENT. Typically rapists don't waste time putting on a condom as their victims could use that time to get away. Whoever did this to her must have not used protection. 

Shortly after the assault I assume Gaga found out she was with child. I am guessing her attacker threatened her if she didn't get an abortion, and used the fact that it would "ruin her career" if she didn't. 

So she goes to a place that Gaga refers to as "THE CLINIC" in MTN. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that Abortion facilites are usually referred to as an "ABORTION CLINIC". 

Marry-The-Night-Video-lady-gaga-27915771

In the video "Which Gaga describes as true events" she is wheeling into a recovery room where the nurse tells her she cannot not be intimate for 2 weeks. Research shows that the cervics can be prone to infection and bleeding up to 2 weeks post-abortion, and sexual intercourse is not reccomended. 

Untitled.jpg

Afterwhich, Gaga is taken back to her apartment and left there to rest after this traumatic expeirence. Shortly after she gets a call from her manager telling her that she has been dropped from her label! 

LA RIED probably had NO IDEA about the rape, pregnency, and abortion. BUT  I AM willing to bet that her producer talked with L.A and convinced him that Gaga was simply not the type of "artist" Def Jam would want. Her attacker probably did this knowing that she if she was dropped from the Label she couldn't tell anyone working there and ruin HIS JOB. 

From there Gaga had an emotional breakdown, and decided to re-invent herself for the sake of her dreams and the death of her unborn child. Shestayed downtown, but completely changed her image and sound and used THE ALTERNATE PERSONALITY OF GAGA TO BLEACH AWAY THE SCARS OF HER TRAGIC PAST. 

IN LATE 2007, A YEAR AND HALF AFTER BEING DROPPED FROM DEF, GAGA SIGNED WITH INTERSCOPE, AND RELEASED HER DEBUT ALBUM "THE FAME" IN LATE 2008. 

That is my take on how the events of Her signing with Def Jam, Being Rapped, and Marry the Night fit the pieces on what really happened to Stefani Germanotta before she became the mega star we know her as today? Do you agree with this theory? Tell us in the comments below!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

I always interpreted the abortion in Marry the Night as a metaphor for her career almost being born but then killed before it started :huh:

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, LG said:

I always interpreted the abortion in Marry the Night as a metaphor for her career almost being born but then killed before it started :huh:

It very well could be, but she WAS physically raped, and she WAS dropped from her label. Would it be so far off to assume she had an abortion as the result of her assault? It would explain her using toheescape of fantasy to avoid dealing with the past. 

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

:saladga:

You could contribute more the discussion. (I'm really beginning to hate the way GGD has turned out. If I had posted this in 2012, everyone would actually be having a discussion)

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, LG said:

idk, but from that perspective, the scars on her back can symbolize the wings that were taken away from her. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Chris Evans
9 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

BUT BACK TO THE RAPE!

:rip:

I always felt it was a bit insensitive to theorize about this but I have thought about the abortion thing I hope she never had to go through that

Seeka
1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

You could contribute more the discussion. (I'm really beginning to hate the way GGD has turned out. If I had posted this in 2012, everyone would actually be having a discussion)

I think it's because the abortion thing has been talked about and brought up, millions of times.

With literally every single.

People are tired.

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

:rip:

I always felt it was a bit insensitive to theorize about this but I have thought about the abortion thing I hope she never had to go through that

Lol. 

I mean it really depends on how you look at it. Gaga put the video and revealed her assault for a reason. This wouldn't be nessicerly to humilate her in anyway but rather now what really happened, so we as fans can support her and support others. 

Shadowcrest

Gaga gurl, release this album so senseless posts like this can stop :air:

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Seeka said:

I think it's because the abortion thing has been talked about and brought up, millions of times.

With literally every single.

People are tired.

Then they don't have to comment, if they have seen it before then why bother? I've been a member since 2011 when this video Came out. No one has pieced together a timeline like this merely assumed the abortion.

littlepotter

This is what a fansite should be. Sharing all kinds of theories and concepts. Even though it might sound farfetched, you took the time to think about it and organize this post and it's actually quite clever. I hope to see a lot more posts like this on here, instead if the usual LG5 theories and concepts and other basic stuff.

chaeri pls

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

This is a really sensitive topic, as we don't know what really happened to her. I posted that emoticon, because this topic gets touched every now and then and all 'discussion' is just speculation, so there is really no outcome. And please don't tell me about the productivity of this site, as I am certainly one of those who encourage more thoughtful posts, but this is not a discussion based on facts but on rumors and your ideas what might have happened.

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

This is what a fansite should be. Sharing all kinds of theories and concepts. Even though it might sound farfetched, you took the time to think about it and organize this post and it's actually quite clever. I hope to see a lot more posts like this on here, instead if the usual LG5 theories and concepts and other basic stuff.

Thank you. I actually posted this another fansite and people were treating it with respect. GagaDaily is not like it used to be. I apprcieate you being so nice about it. 

Dark Anatomy
3 hours ago, Sycamore said:

This is a really sensitive topic, as we don't know what really happened to her. I posted that emoticon, because this topic gets touched every now and then and all 'discussion' is just speculation, so there is really no outcome. And please don't tell me about the productivity of this site, as I am certainly one of those who encourage more thoughtful posts, but this is not a discussion based on facts but on rumors and your ideas what might have happened.

Well in that case i'm sorry for jumping on you. But like I told another member, Gaga released MTN and revealed her sexual assault for a reason. Knowing about what happened in her past would not only help the fans support her but it would help us support others. This post is more to bring awareness of how strong Gaga is, not victimize her. 

Archived