💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga: Rape, Pregnency, and Abortion!

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

When you tell someone ill kill your family if you dont have sexxx with me then yes it is rape because you are threatening to physically hurt someone but not offering someone a job at your company if they dont have sexxx with you is not rape.. Gaga can simply chose to not be signed to a label that wants to rape her and nothing will happen to her. Ofcourse this is all in assumption that thats what happened and is all he required from her. What do you mean the victim cant make a decision to not have sexxx without any strings attached? just dont have sexxx and you wont have strings attached!

do you know what rape by coercion is 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Kayla said:

It depends on legal definitions. By definition, rape involves some form of penetration by use of force or when the victim is unable to say No (like passed out). With coercion, there's no physical threat or physical harm, so it's technically not "rape" legally, but it is still "sexual harassment."

It's apples and oranges, really. :shrug: 

What do you mean by coercion? to me coercion means by force right? if thats what it means then it does go with the definition of rape because there is penetration and the victim is unable to say no.

Kayla
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

What do you mean by coercion? to me coercion means by force right? if thats what it means then it does go with the definition of rape because there is penetration and the victim is unable to say no.

Coercion is like mental manipulation. Usually no physical force is involved. And it can be hard the victim had no way of saying no- technically they could have refused and walked away, and usually it's hard to prove actual manipulation/coercion was used. 

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Coercion is like mental manipulation. Usually no physical force is involved. And it can be hard the victim had no way of saying no- technically they could have refused and walked away, and usually it's hard to prove actual manipulation/coercion was used. 

Coercion: the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force.

Kayla
9 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Coercion: the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force.

That is a definition. I was using legal definitions, which are what people would use in court. 

Just now, Kayla said:

That is a definition. I was using legal definitions, which are what people would use in court. 

Dont complicate things.. we all know what rape means and what coercion means.. I think we are on the same page.

Kayla
Just now, faysalaaa1 said:

Dont complicate things.. we all know what rape means and what coercion means.. I think we are on the same page.

Oh yeah- in my personal life I'd totally say that if someone coerced a person into having sexxx with them that they raped them, no doubt. Manipulation is a form of abuse. I was just taking a legal/technical route with the thread. :yes: 

1 minute ago, Kayla said:

Oh yeah- in my personal life I'd totally say that if someone coerced a person into having sexxx with them that they raped them, no doubt. Manipulation is a form of abuse. I was just taking a legal/technical route with the thread. :yes: 

Sorry I did not understand I thought you were saying something completely opposite.

• 3 months later...
Letmelivemylife

I had an abortion at 14 and it was the worst day of my life. It's a,most driven me to suicide several times. A few peopl have theorized that she became mama monster and is so maternal towards us because  we represent the child she aborted ( if she had one). I've found several similarities to the mtn video and my own abortion experiences

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived