💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga: Rape, Pregnency, and Abortion!

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Am I the only one to believe it is of incredibly bad taste to theorize so publicly about those sorts of things? I mean, I'm pretty sure we all have an idea of what actually happened to her, but I don't really feel the need to know all the details. I mean if she doesn't want us to know for sure, we won't know for sure.

Unless we hear new details from Gaga herself, there's nothing to discuss but rumors, and we really don't need that.

No, you're not the only one. There are few people in this thread who have expressed the same opinion. As I have stated many times before Gaga allowed Marry the Night and knowledge about her Assault to be public information. While this is a theory, it was simply designed to figure out what happened so we can support her and others. If any of the information in this theory is true it only validates how strong willed and amazing this woman really is. She has endured so much at the hands of greedy corporate scum. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
49 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

No, you're not the only one. There are few people in this thread who have expressed the same opinion. As I have stated many times before Gaga allowed Marry the Night and knowledge about her Assault to be public information. While this is a theory, it was simply designed to figure out what happened so we can support her and others. If any of the information in this theory is true it only validates how strong willed and amazing this woman really is. She has endured so much at the hands of greedy corporate scum. 

Yeah, right, I know she allowed this discussion to take place. It's just that... it's been discussed so much already through the years. Now let's not turn the discussion into unhealthy curiosity, that's all.

Gracious Gaga
4 hours ago, LG said:

I always interpreted the abortion in Marry the Night as a metaphor for her career almost being born but then killed before it started 

Omg reaching

♥ Kindness Police.

venusfly
4 minutes ago, Grant Gaga said:

Omg reaching

In what way? Marry the Night is an expression of her career from beginning to present, and the intro involves her career crashing down when she gets dropped from Def Jam, which is in the same scene where an abortion is suggested.

You're forgetting how much Gaga talks through metaphor and code, much like any serious artist.

Gracious Gaga
10 hours ago, LG said:

In what way? Marry the Night is an expression of her career from beginning to present, and the intro involves her career crashing down when she gets dropped from Def Jam, which is in the same scene where an abortion is suggested.

You're forgetting how much Gaga talks through metaphor and code, much like any serious artist.

Possibly you've forgotten the monologue she delivers in the beginning of the music video where she talks about truth and reality.

besides what's wrong with Gaga getting an abortion? It means she pro choice, good for her!

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
15 hours ago, Strigoi said:

EDITOR NOTE: I understand that this post is a very sensitive topic. If the events of this theory actually happened that only proves how strong and beautiful Gaga really is. She has overcome many things in life and is an inspiration to many. 

Behind the fantasy of Wigs, Choreographed Dance Routines, and Outragous costumes, people tend to forget that Gaga was once a normal human being. While she has revealed her past to us in fragments of artistic re-creations, it has always been a mystery to us what happened to Gaga in the years leading up to her massive debut. 

After careful reseach and therorizing I think I have pieced together a timeline that details what really happened behind the scenes. This is the theory of Stefani Germonatta, and her journey from rape, pregnency, and abortion during the darkest moments of her life. 

POvqAOz.jpg

For myself this entire theory began with an Interview that occured at some point within the last 2 years. Gaga mentions in this interview (which I believe was promotion for Til It Happens To You) that the occurance her sexual assault happened over 10 years ago, during the early stages of her career. (If someone were to find it I will happily add it to the OP)

Looking back on that time frame I am willing to bet the assault occured during late 2005/early 2006. If this is the case, the rape would've had to occur during the time in which she was signed with "Def Jam Records". Gaga validates this time frame in a live performance in early 2006, where she corrects the announcer of whom she is signed with.

She has obviously adopted the nickname Gaga during this time, but has shown little signs of the Interscope/Rob Fusari creation launched in 2008. Gaga's origin of the name has changed many times over the course of her career. She originally claimed that Fusari gave it to her, but whether they were actually working at this time i'm not sure. 2007 is the only time in which I believe they started working together, but it may have been late 2006. Anyway, One of her more recent interpretations was that it was a nickname her friends gave her on the lower East Side. Based on this theory i'm guessing the latter is the correct story. 

Her official bio via "Bio.com" has this to say about her expeirence at Def Jam. 

"In 2005, Lady Gaga was briefly signed by Def Jam Records, but was dropped just months later. Being dropped by the label propelled the singer to perform on her own in clubs and venues on New York City's Lower East Side. There, she collaborated with several rock bands, and began her experimentation with fashion."

This is where we start to explore the "Marry the Night" side of things. 

Gaga has alluded that it was a PRODUCER (or at least someone involved at her label) who raped her. That being said Gaga's primary (Original) producer was the first one to be speculated of the assault. I personally am having a hard time believing this because of what lies behind this mega bedazzled closet...

Cary_Nokey_0005.jpg

And the fact that she gave him credit/thanked him many times during "The Fame Era". I doubt Gaga would've have been so gracious of him during the promotion of her album if something like this occured. I believe their falling out occured AFTER the success of The Fame, and had to do with Gaga wanting to work with other people and Rob's passion for money and credit. 

BUT BACK TO THE RAPE!

With this in mind, Gaga must have been raped by someone ossociated with Def Jam records, during the few months she might've been working on an album. Once the assault occured It is very likely that Gaga became PREGNENT. Typically rapists don't waste time putting on a condom as their victims could use that time to get away. Whoever did this to her must have not used protection. 

Shortly after the assault I assume Gaga found out she was with child. I am guessing her attacker threatened her if she didn't get an abortion, and used the fact that it would "ruin her career" if she didn't. 

So she goes to a place that Gaga refers to as "THE CLINIC" in MTN. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that Abortion facilites are usually referred to as an "ABORTION CLINIC". 

Marry-The-Night-Video-lady-gaga-27915771

In the video "Which Gaga describes as true events" she is wheeling into a recovery room where the nurse tells her she cannot not be intimate for 2 weeks. Research shows that the cervics can be prone to infection and bleeding up to 2 weeks post-abortion, and sexual intercourse is not reccomended. 

Untitled.jpg

Afterwhich, Gaga is taken back to her apartment and left there to rest after this traumatic expeirence. Shortly after she gets a call from her manager telling her that she has been dropped from her label! 

LA RIED probably had NO IDEA about the rape, pregnency, and abortion. BUT  I AM willing to bet that her producer talked with L.A and convinced him that Gaga was simply not the type of "artist" Def Jam would want. Her attacker probably did this knowing that she if she was dropped from the Label she couldn't tell anyone working there and ruin HIS JOB. 

From there Gaga had an emotional breakdown, and decided to re-invent herself for the sake of her dreams and the death of her unborn child. Shestayed downtown, but completely changed her image and sound and used THE ALTERNATE PERSONALITY OF GAGA TO BLEACH AWAY THE SCARS OF HER TRAGIC PAST. 

IN LATE 2007, A YEAR AND HALF AFTER BEING DROPPED FROM DEF, GAGA SIGNED WITH INTERSCOPE, AND RELEASED HER DEBUT ALBUM "THE FAME" IN LATE 2008. 

That is my take on how the events of Her signing with Def Jam, Being Rapped, and Marry the Night fit the pieces on what really happened to Stefani Germanotta before she became the mega star we know her as today? Do you agree with this theory? Tell us in the comments below!

This theory has a lot of truth behind it.  Don't listen to the delusional fans who give in to the pretty lies and are petrified of the ugly truth.  

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga

Personally I believe the song is about the night she decided to give up this child in order to become a star.  It was an ultimatum she made with herself possibly. 

If you read the lyrics of marry the night she talks about being a sinner and other things that relate to such a dark and traumatic experience as having to follow through with abortion.

♥ Kindness Police.

Kayla

I think this makes perfect sense and I'm glad it's something that uses logic to point out the fact that the person who sexually assaulted her most likely is not Rob Fusari. 

If Gaga would have said nothing about being sexually assaulted I would have assumed the whole clinic scene of MTN was meant to represent something she gave birth to being taken away from her, but considering what happened in relation to other things in the timeline....At the very least I'd guess it's both a symbolic representation of her career at the time and a direct representation of what happened in her life. 

I dont think people in record companies would rape someone but they would blackmail and manipulate someone to have sexxx with them or else they wont sign them.. I feel like what really made Gaga go crazy is that even after all that, she was still dropped.

Kayla
3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont think people in record companies would rape someone but they would blackmail and manipulate someone to have sexxx with them or else they wont sign them.. I feel like what really made Gaga go crazy is that even after all that, she was still dropped.

What you described is still rape, but I agree with what you mean. :yes: 

ItsTommyBitch
8 minutes ago, Kayla said:

^ This.

I don't really have any problems with this theory factually, it makes a lot of sense and I've kind of always thought it was something really similar to this... I just felt, as Gaga was less talkative about her past back when I started stanning, that it was inappropriate or somehow insensitive to talk about because it was clear she didn't want to.

I wonder if maybe later in life she will write an auto-biography and talk about it in more depth. Or maybe just even later in her career. It might be possible she's unable to discuss it legally though.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

8 hours ago, Kayla said:

Its only rape if you are forced into having sexxx and in the situation I gave, the person have a choice.. im not saying that this is what happened to Gaga or that she was not raped, im just giving a theory on what I think might have happened. 

Katie14
2 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Its only rape if you are forced into having sexxx and in the situation I gave, the person have a choice.. im not saying that this is what happened to Gaga or that she was not raped, im just giving a theory on what I think might have happened. 

Its coerced rape which is still rape. Like if someone says "ill kill your family if you dont have sexxx with me" the victim still has a choice but the choice is being heavily manipulated. The victim cant make a decision to not have sexxx without any strings attached. Its basically like being mentally or emotionally forced instead of physically forced. In my opinion, this type of rape can be worse than being physically forced because the victim is more likely to not think they were raped or to blame themselves. I also think this is what happened to Gaga based on the way she described the situation. 

Kayla
4 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

blackmailing and manipulating someone is rape. Rape isn't just literally forcing yourself onto someone physically....

Kayla
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Its coerced rape which is still rape. Like if someone says "ill kill your family if you dont have sexxx with me" the victim still has a choice but the choice is being heavily manipulated. The victim cant make a decision to not have sexxx without any strings attached. Its basically like being mentally or emotionally forced instead of physically forced. In my opinion, this type of rape can be worse than being physically forced because the victim is more likely to not think they were raped or to blame themselves. I also think this is what happened to Gaga based on the way she described the situation. 

It's also worse because the attacker is less likely to receive legal consequences for their action since manipulated "consent" was given, and especially without proof of physical wounds/altercation it's hard to truly know what happened. 

Archived