💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My First Piece...

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent

I saw someone request thing and I though it would look nice. So I tried to make a sig (my first time).

It's ****ing terrible but it is my first try.

581550_284460441632542_100002057644895_589560_1756444315_n.jpg

Thoughts?

JaysAMess

It's not much to judge since it's just two images and text. There's nothing really special about it, it could easily be made on paint.

I know it's your first 'design' but still, that shouldn't stop you from going crazy and making something with more to it than just text.

light.up.the.dark

It looks nice for your first try.

To give some more special effect, try to add some textures and/or brushes, And tehn play with the colours/levels/gradient maps. Just mess around :)

Gaga is Life

I flop at seeing the terribleness. All I can see is amazingness :legend:

Sex Dreams

It's not much to judge since it's just two images and text. There's nothing really special about it, it could easily be made on paint.

I know it's your first 'design' but still, that shouldn't stop you from going crazy and making something with more to it than just text.

This.

But atleast go buy photoshop , or a demo? It could help a lot. I mean your first piece didn't show a lot. It showed words , Gaga , and Nicki. Go crazy add some special effects. I only got photoshop because my work on paint.net was horrible. Go try it and go crazy and see what you can make. I know its your first try but have fun. :)

Archived