💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MIA - POC THAT STILL A RYDA

Magneto

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

glad to see another artist of color consistently talking about issues they care about without using it as an opportunity to sell out a world tour/be trendy/experiemental. 

Magneto
11 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

glad to see another artist of color consistently talking about issues they care about without using it as an opportunity to sell out a world tour/be trendy/experiemental. 

Can't tell if you're praising or shading ha!

fpXxIjftmkk9y.gif

Free my mind

aaronyoji
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Can't tell if you're praising or shading ha!

fpXxIjftmkk9y.gif

not shading m.i.a, been a fan of hers since 2005-6 lol im talking about other "artists" 

aaronyoji
9 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Cringe worthy lyrics & singing style. :smh:

Sick beat tho;

post-31955-Amazing-Boobs-Dancing-GIF-PBH

yeah its probably not album material, i feel like she probably just meshed alot of phrases she likes and just put it out on youtube for promo. 

Magneto
1 minute ago, aaronyoji said:

not shading m.i.a, been a fan of hers since 2005-6 lol im talking about other "artists" 

Great, than I'm loving it!

Free my mind

Vodka

I feel like scheming a heist after listening :sis:

kingsman2.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Magneto

I love the mousecursor and the toolbar at the start of the video:toofunny:

Free my mind

Magneto
10 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

yeah its probably not album material, i feel like she probably just meshed alot of phrases she likes and just put it out on youtube for promo. 

Desciption from the video:

This song is a LRICAL mix of songs on my upcoming Lp - had to do a remix to OLA to let u know , i been poor , i been rich , i been brown , i been seen black , i seen white and i been around the world a few times ay ay ay ay . LOVE IS THE ANSWER what the question is i don't ****ing know. 
we in this together.

POC that isn't from the LP. it was born out of re-doing OLA which i couldn't clear at the time. Its a indian beat sampled by american hip hop sampled by a Srilankan

Free my mind

aaronyoji
8 hours ago, Magneto said:

Desciption from the video:

This song is a LRICAL mix of songs on my upcoming Lp - had to do a remix to OLA to let u know , i been poor , i been rich , i been brown , i been seen black , i seen white and i been around the world a few times ay ay ay ay . LOVE IS THE ANSWER what the question is i don't ****ing know. 
we in this together.

POC that isn't from the LP. it was born out of re-doing OLA which i couldn't clear at the time. Its a indian beat sampled by american hip hop sampled by a Srilankan

yeah yeah i knew it sounded like ola! thats what i thought she did, lyrically mix some of her songs together

Archived