💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shady Music Facts suspended from Twitter

Higher

Featured Posts

mucinex
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

“I don’t allow gender to guide or manipulate anything that I am interested in. I don’t understand the whole ‘they’ thing. It makes me sound like a band of people” laughs Haze. “I think I said it as a joke once and then people ran with it.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/11/24/interview-angel-haze-on-gender-kanye-and-going-back-to-the-woods/

omg thanks lmao ppl get so confused when i spoke about angel & said 'they'

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mucinex
2 minutes ago, Higher said:

They tweeted a while ago that they don't care what you call them and responds to he or she, but if you insist I will use the correct term. :madge: 

Are you talking about New York? :huh: That was years ago. I doubt they're being serious due to thier past. 

i forgot what song she said it on & i never listened to the song before the mixtape. i like the mixtape tho, its pretty good

EssenceOfPop

Well, they were great for Gaga Promotion honestly. They were HARDCORE STANNING for Gaga.

Through the fire; we're born again.

Angel Down
30 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Good. I hope anything that supports artist vs artist comparisons disappears soon.

Gaga follows that account and she retweets their tweets :awkney:

GloZell Green
25 minutes ago, LG said:

It wasn't deactivated it was suspended by Twitter's team. When you go on it it says the page is suspended.

I don't know what's up tbh :neyde: Came in the middle of the mess. But everyone is crediting the account I mentioned

Lady Gaga | Shakira

notamember
42 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I didn't follow them on Twitter (I don't use Twitter) but all their tweets I saw I liked lmao 

im sad 

They are funny when they try to be and sometimes they just posted news, I liked them too. 

Morphine Prince

NO :giveup:

I actually enjoyed that account. It provided me news of other artists I don't really keep up with. 

blackstar

They are not giving up! :giveup: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Glory

I don't know why yall are so pressed against.. It's pretty fun, everybody gets their shade and it's a Gaga Stan. Plus RT by many singers:hor:

littlepotter

Ugh you guys are horrible. On the outside. I know deep down you're nicer :hor: but tame ur rage

chaeri pls

vanus

i swear its gaga who got it suspended
it literally got suspended a few mins after gaga tweeted about online harassment thing...coincidence i think not

imma cut a bitch

weed
9 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Cj5VMsWW0AInGjt.jpg

What was it? The video 

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, neptugne said:

What was it? The video 

Yeah I remember seeing the tweet

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived