đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RedOne vs Mark Ronson

pachinko

RedOne vs Ronson  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Ultimatum: Who would you prefer on LG5?

• RedOne
    • Ronson

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

I don't want "bops" if it's going to sound the same as her other ones. So, Mark is my pick, hands down.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

daffodils alone >>>>>>>>> ARTPOP + the fame + born this way all together

WE OKAY BOO?

Are you ok? That's the question. How dare you comparing BORN THIS WAY and THE FAME with that. Bye!

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JEWRJEWR
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

RedOne+Moroder+Garibay+DJWS+Rodgers. 

you forgot the pitbull collab

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Gov Hooka

I'm all for Gaga trying new producers and sounds but that doesn't mean she should completely scrap the OG producer she worked with. Take a look at Janet Jackson and the magic she made with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Her sound was magical at the beginning but her music with them evolved during the course of her career. I mean look at what have you done for me lately and it's transformation to escapade to that's the way love goes to together again. They were a well oiled musical machine that was able to evolve and I truly believe Gaga and RedOne hVe that connection as well. It's such a shame that she's choosing to shut herself away from a producer she has a godgiven musical relationship with.

VANTABLACK
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

If I'm brutally honest, both are desperate. boring, disappointing choices to me. All that Gaga working with them tells me is that she's extremely desperate for a hit to a degree I don't like.

Impala should've done the whole thing.

YESS. Ronson was way too predictable for me , both him and redone are overrated . and have nothing new to offer To the table 

Mr Judas
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

RedOne+Moroder+Garibay+DJWS+Rodgers. 

+Bloodpop+Tame Impala+Diplo+Elton+Dianne

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

+Bloodpop+Tame Impala+Diplo+Elton+Dianne

Elton and Dianne are just writters, and bye Diplo he always does the same

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

LUO YI

Ronson.

I don't want to hear the same generic crap. It's enough for her discography. If you little flopsters want her to do the same, bye. I'm glad she's doing something fresh for her. And for the one with the "boring" song, Mark has better songs and better production. Not like the mess RedOne is without Gaga. I can tell you Gaga will deliver this time.

If she goes EDM again, I'm going to be a full Medonster. At least her albums doesn't sound the same.

The night sky tells all

Honestly I have no idea.

I need to hear the music because at this point I have no idea what to expect from either producer.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gov Hooka

Also RedOne might have said that the sound is similar to their old work BUT he did note that they included a lot of new musical styles and direction in the new work. I think it's wrong to assume that RedOne and Gaga are only capable of rehashing old music when they work together. Scheibe was completely different from Bad Romance which in turn was completely different from the sound of Money Honey. They make magic together and because of that, they can evolve together. I hope Gaga doesn't shut his work out of this album. It's truly a musical loss to her and us as fans to not hear the evolved product of their work. 

Bitter
5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I'm all for Gaga trying new producers and sounds but that doesn't mean she should completely scrap the OG producer she worked with. Take a look at Janet Jackson and the magic she made with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis. Her sound was magical at the beginning but her music with them evolved during the course of her career. I mean look at what have you done for me lately and it's transformation to escapade to that's the way love goes to together again. They were a well oiled musical machine that was able to evolve and I truly believe Gaga and RedOne hVe that connection as well. It's such a shame that she's choosing to shut herself away from a producer she has a godgiven musical relationship with.

:applause:

flopheart

I WANT BOTH. AN ALBUM PRODUCED JUST BY ONE IS NO NO NO (i love mark ronson)

Archived