Boyboi12
1 hour ago, Cupid Boy said:

nelly furtado

Her and foxy brown 😢😢

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Missy Elliott, Lil Kim, Christina Aguilera, Pink (see what I did there? Lady Marmalade reference!), Leona Lewis, Natalia Kills, Nicola Roberts and Lana Del Rey. But only if they come back with good music. I don't like artists to succeed just for the sake of it or because their music is generic now. It's got to be with worthwhile music. If their music isn't good, I won't be interested in them coming back. Well, except for Lana. She never lets me down, I just want her to have more commercial success again.

ItsTommyBitch

Lorde (she just hasnt released anything in 3 years :awkney: )

Mariah Carey

Carly Rae Jepsen (Commercially; shes gonna stay a critical darling from here on out bookmark me, the girl knows how to make good music and she always has :giveup: )

Fergie (The Duchess is literally everything :giveup: )

Kelly Clarkson

Nicole Scherzinger

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

OMonster

I love Nicole Scherzinger :giveup:

Don't hold your breath :giveup:

She's back on X Factor in the UK, though. She's a big celebrity over here, actually. 

subtext / fantasy

ABBA, Robyn, Spice Girls (all five), Phil Collins (he is working on a new album yas), Dido, Lorde

Chelseaaaaaa

Gwen Stefani: Her current comeback is a disaster and her new album doesn't touch the surface of ANYTHING she has released prior.
Britney Spears: Not even a huge fan but it'd be nice to see.

AphroditeLaydee

Cher.

Also, can Marina and the Diamonds count? It's like she's retired but I need new bops from ha... 

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't really care anymore but I was hoping Leona Lewis would put out a good album and now I feel she's too gone to ever come back!

doaoo4.gif

Archived